• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping module for International Shipping

VerySinful

I have a live store that has been going for over a year now with US only shipping. We are getting more and more requests here as of late to ship outside the US. We have complied with some Canadian requests but I had to handle them outside the online store for we do not have a shipping module. However, with the increased number of requests I'm starting to research ways to add this to our store. As of now we have 2 methods for the US, flat rate for orders under $100 and free for orders of $100+. With our international orders we have decided to not do a flat rate/free shipping for we try to keep our prices low and they were calculated based on US orders only. Is there a way to set a shipping method that will calculate shipping based on actual costs for international customers without it effecting what we have set already for our US customers?

Thanks!