• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing - How to show images in a column of products

brent85_98

Can anybody help,

Hi I help maintain a site that uses an older version of oscommerce. (Don't know what version) My problem is this, we want to show our product images next to the product discription in each item catagorie.

In our admin section under configuration>product listing we have the option to change the order of the pruduct columns and turn "Display Product Image" to "1", "Display Product Model" tp "2", "Display Product Name" to "3", "Display Buy Now Column" to "4" so forth. Here is whats not happening, when we change "Display Product Image to "1" it should show up as the first column and we should see the product image, but it never shows a image in that column. The only way you ever see the product image is if you click the hyperlink text that takes you to the item discription.

Does anybody know how to solve this issue so we can see images in the product listing columns? Do I need a newer version of oscommerce installed and is that hard to switch over to it. Would I have to upload all our exsisting products back into a newer version?

Thanks,

Archived