• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Official PayPal IPN Support Thread

Mark Evans

Dear All - I wonder if someone can help me? I installed the latest version of the Paypal IPN module found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1753 (24th march, 2006)

I've managed to hook the backend up so the order comes in to the admin area with all the correct information attached. But for some reason, as I'm only testing at the moment, no extra order email comes to my email address that I specify, and also the customer order confirmation email (from oscommerce) does not get received. (the paypal email gets to the customer).

If anyone can help me out i'd be really greatful - i can post some code if it helps or attach pages to the thread? Not sure where to be looking for this error.

I tested the email facility in oscommerce to write a message to myself - and this works. So it is sending mail on the server. But not the order confirmation items.

I've had the project open 6 months now, so really want to wrap it up. But there's a few niggly problems.

David, this support thread is not for your shopping_cart_IPN module. Please post your question to the right place.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

David, this support thread is not for your shopping_cart_IPN module. Please post your question to the right place.

if your gonna take the time to post how hes not in the right place, then why dont you atleast link him to the right place since its obvious he thought this was the right place.

if your gonna take the time to post how hes not in the right place, then why dont you atleast link him to the right place since its obvious he thought this was the right place.

A support thread wasn't listed in the initial contribution, but if one clicks "Expand All" on the contribution page, one finds that there have been several support threads for that contribution. This is the most recent one:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116656

--Glen

I posted a few pages back about a random e-mail I got fro paypal with the subject : "Paypal IPN Invalid Process" and the body of the message would say:

"$_POST:

$_GET:"

I ignored not getting a response the firts time as I thought it was a random fluke, but it's been about a month and I open up my email box and *BAM* I got another one. The e-mail is sent to me from my own website. I have no idea what kind of process it may be trying to perform with the paypal IPN... if I did, i'd investigate it further myself instead of bothering you guys. But I'm absolutely clueless. I'm not using SSL on encryption... any ideas? Someone please respond this time; as this is now not a random thing.

We must be the change we wish to see in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. BACKUP!

I posted a few pages back about a random e-mail I got fro paypal with the subject : "Paypal IPN Invalid Process" and the body of the message would say:

"$_POST:

$_GET:"

I ignored not getting a response the firts time as I thought it was a random fluke, but it's been about a month and I open up my email box and *BAM* I got another one. The e-mail is sent to me from my own website. I have no idea what kind of process it may be trying to perform with the paypal IPN... if I did, i'd investigate it further myself instead of bothering you guys. But I'm absolutely clueless. I'm not using SSL on encryption... any ideas? Someone please respond this time; as this is now not a random thing.

That message is being sent from your store to indicate that there was a problem posting a PayPal IPN transaction.

Have you tried to access the IPN page (catalog/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php) from your browser? That will cause the email to be sent.

After PayPal posts a payment from an IPN transaction to your PayPal account, it will access the ipn.php page so that osC will update the database. If ipn.php is accesed without the expected POST variables, it will send you a message. If the POST was garbled, the variable wouldn't be empty.

--Glen

Hi,

just found this thread. I just installed the current oscommerce distribution and the oscommerce_paypal_IPN_v1.3 contribution. In can see the paypal ipn module in the admin part. I can edit it, but I cannot save the changes. Does anbybody cann help me?

Thx.

Anathema

Hi Terra,

I have installed paypal ipn v1.3 and also "This invoice has already been paid" PayPal error message in help files, i have 2 sites conecting to 1 paypal account. they work fine, bothe of them can process order nicely, but only 1 of them recieve IPN, then i found PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/thedvdme/public_html/idvdstudio/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php on line 79 in the error log. the line which is modify "This invoice has already been paid" PayPal error message in help files. IS that a bug?

I've just installed the Paypal contrib, but wonder as to why we need

"Enable Encrypted Web Payments"

surely its paypals' page that deals with encrypting credit card info from the browser at that point to their servers and all I send from my site to paypal is not payment details. The info I send contains similar information that is sent in order detail emails from the shop which is just a regualr email, no one thinks about encryption for this kind of data in an email so why for sending to paypal

Do I have the right end of the stick?

Thanks,

w

It's up to you whether you use it or not, but in the information you are sending, you are including the email address of the customer. If you wish to protect that info, you have the option to use enrypted transactions.

If I was your customer (and only speaking for myself here), I would like you to protect that info. I get enough spam already.

It's not that hard to setup. I posted a step by step guide above (post #1315).

Cheers,

Nap

Im having an awful time with this contribution.

Im testing it on sandbox. When the customer completes the transaction and returns back to the shop, they look on order history and nothing is there (pending). I go to admin and it states there is an order pending (on the left column), but when I click on the 'pending' link, no orders are showing. The same is also true if the customer cancels an order from within paypal. The link 'Preparing [PayPal IPN]' says there is 1 order, but I click on the link from within admin and nothing is shown.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I would really appreciate some help.

Luke Ray

p.s. as a footnote, the order has been registered by paypal and completed. Whatsmore, I have debug mails setup and nothing has been sent to me to say there is an issue.

Edited by scanditan

I had some difficulties with the Sandbox, and decided to go with the live system for testing. As someone here before me had done, I setup an item that was of low value and went ahead with a transaction.

The other thing about osCommerce, is that only a small part of it's function has to do with PayPal, so I would be looking at other parts of the system when looking for answers.

I have no troubles with orders going through, except for automating the deletion of orders stuck in the 'Preparing [PayPal IPN]' status.

Cheers,

Nap

Anyone hosting on godaddy.com and using this module will need to make the following change to /ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php.

Find (at or around line 71):

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);

Add immediately after:

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, "HTTP://64.202.165.130:3128");

This is needed for communicating with PayPal.

Brian Christensen

Here are some instructions from my web host. You all owe me for this, getting them was like extracting teeth. Hope they are useful to you.

4. Click on Add to upload your public cert ? my-pubcert.pem and then click Add.

Okay so far in this 'guide' I am understanding this (beats having no info)....but where do I get this cert from?

If your server is on a shared SSL, you will need to get one from the web hosting provider.

If your server is not shared with anyone, but you don't have consol access to the machine, get your web hosting provider to help you.

If your server is not shared with anyone, and you have consol access to the machine (eg bash) there is an OpenSSL command that you use to generate it.

The command goes something like this:

openssl genrsa -out my-prvkey.pem 1024

Check Wiki/Google for more info, or if anyone else knows more?

Cheers,

Nap

c. Page Style ? this can be selected at Paypal under your Profile.

Okay, I got my hosting probider involved and the provided me with a cert and a cert key to use. Now where do I go in my PayPal progile to find this Page Style? Or is it under another name on the link?

Thanks for the help Nap. YOu don't know how much this helps me out.

Go into your PayPal profile and into the link called "Custom Payment Pages".

That is where you setup the payment page that your customer will see. It's refered to by PayPal as a page style.

Any graphics (logos) that you put links to in this page, make sure you specify the HTTPS version of the link, otherwise the customer will get a message asking if they want to see 'unsecure content'. (Not good for confidence building with new customers.)

Bridefan, I'm only doing for you what others have done for me. That's how it works here. On this one, I had to slog it out the hard way.

Cheers,

Nap.

I have installed paypal ipn v1.3 and also "This invoice has already been paid" PayPal error message in help files, i have 2 sites conecting to 1 paypal account. they work fine, bothe of them can process order nicely, but only 1 of them recieve IPN, then i found PHP Fatal error: Can't use function return value in write context in /home/thedvdme/public_html/idvdstudio/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php on line 79 in the error log. the line which is modify "This invoice has already been paid" PayPal error message in help files. IS that a bug?

Not seen this one before. Can you post the code for ipn.php, so I can see how you've changed the file? It should work - has been tested on live sites, so something must have gone wrong when you modified the code. Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

I have two currencies on my website. USD and INR. INR is default currency. Paypal does not have INR as a currency. What should I select in Transaction currency. I am thinking of deleting USD as a currency before going live. Since, all the customers on my website will be from India and we do not ship outside India. Will IPN module work if I do so?

Check this page for info:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...untries-outside

Which means that you either need a US bank account or you have to withdraw money by cheque. I'm also assuming that amounts would have to be in US Dollars. If you are in any doubt, I'd recommend contacting PayPal directly to check whether it is suitable for you.

PS: the currencies currently listed in the IPN are the only ones accepted by PayPal at the moment. Terra

Edited by Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

<?php

/*

$Id: paypal_ipn.php,v 1.3.0.0 2006/06/22 19:29:00 Edith Karnitsch Exp $

Copyright © 2004 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

Original Authors: Harald Ponce de Leon, Mark Evans

Updated by Edith Karnitsch (Terra) with help from PandA.nl, Navyhost and Zoeticlight

*/

chdir('../../../../');

require('includes/application_top.php');

$parameters = 'cmd=_notify-validate';

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {

$parameters .= '&' . $key . '=' . urlencode(stripslashes($value));

}

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER == 'Live') {

$server = 'www.paypal.com';

} else {

$server = 'www.sandbox.paypal.com';

}

$fsocket = false;

$curl = false;

$result = false;

if ( (PHP_VERSION >= 4.3) && ($fp = @fsockopen('ssl://' . $server, 443, $errno, $errstr, 30)) ) {

$fsocket = true;

} elseif (function_exists('curl_exec')) {

$curl = true;

} elseif ($fp = @fsockopen($server, 80, $errno, $errstr, 30)) {

$fsocket = true;

}

if ($fsocket == true) {

$header = 'POST /cgi-bin/webscr HTTP/1.0' . "\r\n" .

'Host: ' . $server . "\r\n" .

'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' . "\r\n" .

'Content-Length: ' . strlen($parameters) . "\r\n" .

'Connection: close' . "\r\n\r\n";

@fputs($fp, $header . $parameters);

$string = '';

while (!@feof($fp)) {

$res = @fgets($fp, 1024);

$string .= $res;

if ( ($res == 'VERIFIED') || ($res == 'INVALID') ) {

$result = $res;

break;

}

}

@fclose($fp);

} elseif ($curl == true) {

$ch = curl_init();

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://' . $server . '/cgi-bin/webscr');

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $parameters);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);

$result = curl_exec($ch);

curl_close($ch);

}

if ($result == 'VERIFIED') {

if (isset(substr($_POST['invoice'],1)) && is_numeric(substr($_POST['invoice'],1)) && (substr($_POST['invoice'],1) > 0)) {

$order_query = tep_db_query("select currency, currency_value from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . substr($_POST['invoice'],1) . "' and customers_id = '" . (int)$_POST['custom'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($order_query) > 0) {

$order = tep_db_fetch_array($order_query);

$total_query = tep_db_query("select value from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . substr($_POST['invoice'],1) . "' and class = 'ot_total' limit 1");

$total = tep_db_fetch_array($total_query);

$comment_status = $_POST['payment_status'] . ' (' . ucfirst($_POST['payer_status']) . '; ' . $currencies->format($_POST['mc_gross'], false, $_POST['mc_currency']) . ')';

if ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Pending') {

$comment_status .= '; ' . $_POST['pending_reason'];

} elseif ( ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Reversed') || ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Refunded') ) {

$comment_status .= '; ' . $_POST['reason_code'];

}

$order_status_id = DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID;

if ($_POST['mc_gross'] == number_format($total['value'] * $order['currency_value'], $currencies->get_decimal_places($order['currency']))) {

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {

$order_status_id = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID;

}

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . $order_status_id . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . substr($_POST['invoice'],1) . "'");

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => substr($_POST['invoice'],1),

'orders_status_id' => $order_status_id,

'date_added' => 'now()',

'customer_notified' => '0',

'comments' => 'PayPal IPN Verified [' . $comment_status . ']');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);

}

}

} else {

if (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL)) {

$email_body = '$_POST:' . "\n\n";

foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) {

$email_body .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";

}

$email_body .= "\n" . '$_GET:' . "\n\n";

foreach ($_GET as $key => $value) {

$email_body .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";

}

tep_mail('', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL, 'PayPal IPN Invalid Process', $email_body, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

if (isset(substr($_POST['invoice'],1)) && is_numeric(substr($_POST['invoice'],1)) && (substr($_POST['invoice'],1) > 0)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select orders_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . substr($_POST['invoice'],1) . "' and customers_id = '" . (int)$_POST['custom'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query) > 0) {

$comment_status = $_POST['payment_status'];

if ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Pending') {

$comment_status .= '; ' . $_POST['pending_reason'];

} elseif ( ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Reversed') || ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Refunded') ) {

$comment_status .= '; ' . $_POST['reason_code'];

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set orders_status = '" . ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) ? MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID : DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID) . "', last_modified = now() where orders_id = '" . substr($_POST['invoice'],1) . "'");

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => substr($_POST['invoice'],1),

'orders_status_id' => (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) ? MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID : DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID,

'date_added' => 'now()',

'customer_notified' => '0',

'comments' => 'PayPal IPN Invalid [' . $comment_status . ']');

}

}

}

require('includes/application_bottom.php');

?>

This is the code in ipn.php, thanks in advance

This is the code in ipn.php, thanks in advance

The code is correct - I checked it against a file I used on a live site and it's identical. Just to be safe, can you post the line from the paypal_ipn.php file which you modified for the "this invoice has already been paid" fix? Should look something like this:

$parameters['invoice'] = 'K' . substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

Obviously, the letter should be different for each site, but the main code should look similar. Terra

Hi all

I have a huge issue and I think it could be related to the paypal IPN module.

I use a shipping module thats simply zones (3) set to first item cost plus additional items cst

Order something for ?6.00

Add shipping price of ?1.20 (first item)

Proceed through checkut, all looks fine, totals are all ok.

Get to paypal

Shipping is ?1.00

rder 3 items at a cost of ?12.00 shipping total is ?1.20 +20+20 = 1.60

Grand total = 13.60

Get to paypal and grand total is ?14.00 (2.00 instead of 1.60 for shipping.

It seems the values only work in ?1.00 and ?2.00 etc, not sure where this is coming from though since I only have one shipping option enabled.

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

I decided to post all the code,hope you can find out what is the problem

<?php

/*

$Id: paypal_ipn.php,v 1.3.0.0 2006/06/22 19:29:00 Edith Karnitsch Exp $

Copyright © 2004 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

Original Authors: Harald Ponce de Leon, Mark Evans

Updated by Edith Karnitsch (Terra) with help from PandA.nl, Navyhost and Zoeticlight

*/

class paypal_ipn {

var $code, $title, $description, $enabled, $identifier;

// class constructor

function paypal_ipn() {

global $order;

$this->code = 'paypal_ipn';

$this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_SORT_ORDER;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

$this->identifier = 'osCommerce PayPal IPN v1.0';

if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {

$this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID;

}

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER == 'Live') {

$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';

} else {

$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';

}

}

// class methods

function update_status() {

global $order;

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE > 0) ) {

$check_flag = false;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");

while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {

if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {

$check_flag = true;

break;

} elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {

$check_flag = true;

break;

}

}

if ($check_flag == false) {

$this->enabled = false;

}

}

}

function javascript_validation() {

return false;

}

function selection() {

return array('id' => $this->code,

'module' => $this->title);

}

function pre_confirmation_check() {

return false;

}

function confirmation() {

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

// if (tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

// PandA.nl: register_globals fix

if (array_key_exists('cartID', $_SESSION)) {

$insert_order = false;

if (tep_session_is_registered('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID')) {

$order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

$curr_check = tep_db_query("select currency from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

$curr = tep_db_fetch_array($curr_check);

if ( ($curr['currency'] != $order->info['currency']) || ($cartID != substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, 0, strlen($cartID))) ) {

$check_query = tep_db_query('select orders_id from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '" limit 1');

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query) < 1) {

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

tep_db_query('delete from ' . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD . ' where orders_id = "' . (int)$order_id . '"');

}

$insert_order = true;

}

} else {

$insert_order = true;

}

if ($insert_order == true) {

$order_totals = array();

if (is_array($order_total_modules->modules)) {

reset($order_total_modules->modules);

while (list(, $value) = each($order_total_modules->modules)) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($GLOBALS[$class]->output); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title']) && tep_not_null($GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'])) {

$order_totals[] = array('code' => $GLOBALS[$class]->code,

'title' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['title'],

'text' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['text'],

'value' => $GLOBALS[$class]->output[$i]['value'],

'sort_order' => $GLOBALS[$class]->sort_order);

}

}

}

}

}

$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

$client = gethostbyaddr($ip);

$str = preg_split("/\./", $client);

$i = count($str);

$x = $i - 1;

$n = $i - 2;

$isp = $str[$n] . "." . $str[$x];

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,

'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],

'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],

'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],

'customers_suburb' => $order->customer['suburb'],

'customers_city' => $order->customer['city'],

'customers_postcode' => $order->customer['postcode'],

'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'],

'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'],

'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],

'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],

'customers_address_format_id' => $order->customer['format_id'],

'delivery_name' => $order->delivery['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->delivery['lastname'],

'delivery_company' => $order->delivery['company'],

'delivery_street_address' => $order->delivery['street_address'],

'delivery_suburb' => $order->delivery['suburb'],

'delivery_city' => $order->delivery['city'],

'delivery_postcode' => $order->delivery['postcode'],

'delivery_state' => $order->delivery['state'],

'delivery_country' => $order->delivery['country']['title'],

'delivery_address_format_id' => $order->delivery['format_id'],

'billing_name' => $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'],

'billing_company' => $order->billing['company'],

'billing_street_address' => $order->billing['street_address'],

'billing_suburb' => $order->billing['suburb'],

'billing_city' => $order->billing['city'],

'billing_postcode' => $order->billing['postcode'],

'billing_state' => $order->billing['state'],

'billing_country' => $order->billing['country']['title'],

'billing_address_format_id' => $order->billing['format_id'],

'payment_method' => $order->info['payment_method'],

'cc_type' => $order->info['cc_type'],

'cc_owner' => $order->info['cc_owner'],

'cc_number' => $order->info['cc_number'],

'cc_expires' => $order->info['cc_expires'],

'date_purchased' => 'now()',

'orders_status' => $order->info['order_status'],

'currency' => $order->info['currency'],

'currency_value' => $order->info['currency_value'],

'ipaddy' => $ip,

'ipisp' => $isp);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS, $sql_data_array);

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,

'title' => $order_totals[$i]['title'],

'text' => $order_totals[$i]['text'],

'value' => $order_totals[$i]['value'],

'class' => $order_totals[$i]['code'],

'sort_order' => $order_totals[$i]['sort_order']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);

}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

'products_id' => tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']),

'products_model' => $order->products[$i]['model'],

'products_name' => $order->products[$i]['name'],

'products_price' => $order->products[$i]['price'],

'final_price' => $order->products[$i]['final_price'],

'products_tax' => $order->products[$i]['tax'],

'products_quantity' => $order->products[$i]['qty']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$order_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$attributes_exist = '0';

if (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) {

$attributes_exist = '1';

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {

$attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename

from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa

left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad

on pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id

where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "'

and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'

and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id

and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'

and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id

and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'

and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

$attributes = tep_db_query($attributes_query);

} else {

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

}

$attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes);

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,

'products_options' => $attributes_values['products_options_name'],

'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],

'options_values_price' => $attributes_values['options_values_price'],

'price_prefix' => $attributes_values['price_prefix']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $sql_data_array);

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') && isset($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename']) && tep_not_null($attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {

'orders_products_id' => $order_products_id,

'orders_products_filename' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_filename'],

'download_maxdays' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxdays'],

'download_count' => $attributes_values['products_attributes_maxcount']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_DOWNLOAD, $sql_data_array);

}

}

}

}

tep_session_register('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');

// Terra register globals fix

$_SESSION['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID'] = $cartID . '-' . $insert_id;

}

}

return false;

}

function process_button() {

global $customer_id, $order, $languages_id, $currencies, $currency, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $shipping;

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY == 'Selected Currency') {

$my_currency = $currency;

} else {

$my_currency = substr(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY, 5);

}

if (!in_array($my_currency, array('AUD', 'CAD', 'EUR', 'GBP', 'JPY', 'USD'))) {

$my_currency = 'USD';

}

$parameters = array();

if ( (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TRANSACTION_TYPE == 'Per Item') && (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS == 'False') ) {

$parameters['cmd'] = '_cart';

$parameters['upload'] = '1';

$item = $i+1;

$tax_value = ($order->products[$i]['tax'] / 100) * $order->products[$i]['final_price'];

$parameters['item_name_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['name'];

$parameters['amount_' . $item] = number_format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

$parameters['tax_' . $item] = number_format($tax_value * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

$parameters['quantity_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['qty'];

if ($i == 0) {

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {

$shipping_cost = $order->info['shipping_cost'];

} else {

$module = substr($shipping['id'], 0, strpos($shipping['id'], '_'));

$shipping_tax = tep_get_tax_rate($GLOBALS[$module]->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);

$shipping_cost = $order->info['shipping_cost'] + tep_calculate_tax($order->info['shipping_cost'], $shipping_tax);

}

$parameters['shipping_' . $item] = number_format($shipping_cost * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

}

$attributes_query = "select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pad.products_attributes_maxdays, pad.products_attributes_maxcount , pad.products_attributes_filename

from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa

and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "'

and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "'

} else {

$attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

}

// Unfortunately PayPal only accepts two attributes per product, so the

// third attribute onwards will not be shown at PayPal

$parameters['on' . $j . '_' . $item] = $attributes_values['products_options_name'];

$parameters['os' . $j . '_' . $item] = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

}

}

}

$parameters['num_cart_items'] = $item;

} else {

$parameters['cmd'] = '_xclick';

$parameters['item_name'] = STORE_NAME;

$parameters['shipping'] = number_format($order->info['shipping_cost'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

if(MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT == 'True') {

// PandA.nl move tax to total amount

$parameters['tax'] = 0;

} else {

// default

$parameters['tax'] = number_format($order->info['tax'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

}

}

$parameters['business'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID;

if(MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT == 'True') {

// PandA.nl move tax to total amount

$parameters['amount'] = number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

} else {

// default

$parameters['amount'] = number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] - $order->info['tax']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency));

}

$parameters['currency_code'] = $my_currency;

$parameters['invoice'] = 'ID' . substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

$parameters['custom'] = $customer_id;

$parameters['no_shipping'] = '1';

$parameters['no_note'] = '1';

$parameters['notify_url'] = tep_href_link('ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn/ipn.php', '', 'SSL', false, false);

$parameters['cbt'] = CONFIRMATION_BUTTON_TEXT;

$parameters['return'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

$parameters['cancel_return'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL');

$parameters['bn'] = $this->identifier;

if (tep_not_null(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE)) {

$parameters['page_style'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE;

}

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS == 'True') {

$parameters['cert_id'] = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_CERT_ID;

$random_string = rand(100000, 999999) . '-' . $customer_id . '-';

$data = '';

while (list($key, $value) = each($parameters)) {

$data .= $key . '=' . $value . "\n";

}

$fp = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt', 'w');

fwrite($fp, $data);

fclose($fp);

unset($data);

if (function_exists('openssl_pkcs7_sign') && function_exists('openssl_pkcs7_encrypt')) {

openssl_pkcs7_sign(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY), file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY), array('From' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID), PKCS7_BINARY);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt');

// remove headers from the signature

$signed = file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

$signed = explode("\n\n", $signed);

$signed = base64_decode($signed[1]);

$fp = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', 'w');

fwrite($fp, $signed);

fclose($fp);

unset($signed);

openssl_pkcs7_encrypt(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt', MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt', file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY), array('From' => MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID), PKCS7_BINARY);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

// remove headers from the encrypted result

$data = file_get_contents(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');

$data = explode("\n\n", $data);

$data = '-----BEGIN PKCS7-----' . "\n" . $data[1] . "\n" . '-----END PKCS7-----';

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');

} else {

exec(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL . ' smime -sign -in ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt -signer ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY . ' -inkey ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY . ' -outform der -nodetach -binary > ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'data.txt');

exec(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL . ' smime -encrypt -des3 -binary -outform pem ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY . ' < ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt > ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'signed.txt');

$fh = fopen(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt', 'rb');

$data = fread($fh, filesize(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt'));

fclose($fh);

unlink(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY . '/' . $random_string . 'encrypted.txt');

}

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('cmd', '_s-xclick') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('encrypted', $data);

unset($data);

} else {

while (list($key, $value) = each($parameters)) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value);

}

}

return $process_button_string;

}

// Terra missing attribute fix start

function before_process() {

global $customer_id, $order, $sendto, $billto, $payment, $languages_id, $currencies, $cart, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID;

global $$payment;

// Terra missing attribute fix end

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

$order_id = substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $order_id,

'orders_status_id' => $order->info['order_status'],

'date_added' => 'now()',

'customer_notified' => (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0',

'comments' => $order->info['comments']);

// initialized for the email confirmation

$products_ordered = '';

$subtotal = 0;

$total_tax = 0;

// Stock Update - Joao Correia

if (STOCK_LIMITED == 'true') {

$stock_query_raw = "SELECT products_quantity, pad.products_attributes_filename

FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p

LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa

ON p.products_id=pa.products_id

LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_DOWNLOAD . " pad

ON pa.products_attributes_id=pad.products_attributes_id

WHERE p.products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'";

// Will work with only one option for downloadable products

// otherwise, we have to build the query dynamically with a loop

$products_attributes = $order->products[$i]['attributes'];

if (is_array($products_attributes)) {

$stock_query_raw .= " AND pa.options_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['option_id'] . "' AND pa.options_values_id = '" . $products_attributes[0]['value_id'] . "'";

}

$stock_query = tep_db_query($stock_query_raw);

} else {

$stock_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

}

if (tep_db_num_rows($stock_query) > 0) {

$stock_values = tep_db_fetch_array($stock_query);

// do not decrement quantities if products_attributes_filename exists

if ((DOWNLOAD_ENABLED != 'true') || (!$stock_values['products_attributes_filename'])) {

$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'] - $order->products[$i]['qty'];

} else {

$stock_left = $stock_values['products_quantity'];

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_quantity = '" . $stock_left . "' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

if ( ($stock_left < 1) && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT == 'false') ) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_status = '0' where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

}

}

}

// Update products_ordered (for bestsellers list)

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " set products_ordered = products_ordered + " . sprintf('%d', $order->products[$i]['qty']) . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($order->products[$i]['id']) . "'");

//------insert customer choosen option to order--------

$attributes_exist = '0';

$products_ordered_attributes = '';

$attributes_exist = '1';

} else {

}

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

}

}

//------insert customer choosen option eof ----

$total_weight += ($order->products[$i]['qty'] * $order->products[$i]['weight']);

$total_tax += tep_calculate_tax($total_products_price, $products_tax) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];

$total_cost += $total_products_price;

$products_ordered .= $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

}

$temp_order = new order($order_id);

// lets start with the email confirmation

$email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . tep_trans_id($temp_order->info['date_purchased'],$order_id) . "\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $order_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";

if ($order->info['comments']) {

$email_order .= tep_db_output($order->info['comments']) . "\n\n";

}

$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

$products_ordered .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {

$email_order .= strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['title']) . ' ' . strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['text']) . "\n";

}

if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {

$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";

}

$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n\n";

if (is_object($$payment)) {

$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

$payment_class = $$payment;

$email_order .= $payment_class->title . "\n\n";

if ($payment_class->email_footer) {

$email_order .= $payment_class->email_footer . "\n\n";

}

}

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

// send emails to other people

if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}

// load the after_process function from the payment modules

$this->after_process();

$cart->reset(true);

// unregister session variables used during checkout

tep_session_unregister('sendto');

tep_session_unregister('billto');

tep_session_unregister('shipping');

tep_session_unregister('payment');

tep_session_unregister('comments');

tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS, '', 'SSL'));

}

function after_process() {

return false;

}

function output_error() {

return false;

}

function check() {

if (!isset($this->_check)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS'");

$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->_check;

}

function install() {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where orders_status_name = 'Preparing [PayPal IPN]' limit 1");

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query) < 1) {

$status_query = tep_db_query("select max(orders_status_id) as status_id from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS);

$status = tep_db_fetch_array($status_query);

$status_id = $status['status_id']+1;

$languages = tep_get_languages();

foreach ($languages as $lang) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name) values ('" . $status_id . "', '" . $lang['id'] . "', 'Preparing [PayPal IPN]')");

}

} else {

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

$status_id = $check['orders_status_id'];

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable PayPal IPN Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to accept PayPal IPN payments?', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

// bof PandA.nl move tax to total amount

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Move tax to total amount', 'MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT', 'True', 'Do you want to move the tax to the total amount? If true PayPal will allways show the total amount including tax. (needs Aggregate instead of Per Item to function)', '6', '4', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

// eof PandA.nl move tax to total amount

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID', '', 'The e-mail address to use for the PayPal IPN service', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Currency', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY', 'Selected Currency', 'The currency to use for transactions', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Selected Currency\',\'Only USD\',\'Only AUD\',\'Only CAD\',\'Only EUR\',\'Only GBP\',\'Only JPY\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '2', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Preparing Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '" . $status_id . "', 'Set the status of prepared orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Type', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TRANSACTION_TYPE', 'Aggregate', 'Send individual items to PayPal or aggregate all as one total item?', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Per Item\',\'Aggregate\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Gateway Server', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'Testing', 'Use the testing (sandbox) or live gateway server for transactions?', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Testing\',\'Live\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Page Style', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE', '', 'The page style to use for the transaction procedure (defined at your PayPal Profile page)', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Debug E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL', '', 'All parameters of an Invalid IPN notification will be sent to this email address if one is entered.', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Encrypted Web Payments', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to enable Encrypted Web Payments?', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your Private Key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', '', 'The location of your Private Key to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', '', 'The location of your Public Certificate to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PayPals Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', '', 'The location of the PayPal Public Certificate for encrypting the data.', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Your PayPal Public Certificate ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_CERT_ID', '', 'The Certificate ID to use from your PayPal Encrypted Payment Settings Profile.', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Working Directory', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', '', 'The working directory to use for temporary files. (trailing slash needed)', '6', '4', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('OpenSSL Location', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL', '/usr/bin/openssl', 'The location of the openssl binary file.', '6', '4', now())");

}

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");

}

function keys() {

// PandA.nl move tax to total amount added: ", 'MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT'"

return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_STATUS', 'MOVE_TAX_TO_TOTAL_AMOUNT', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_CURRENCY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_TRANSACTION_TYPE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_PAGE_STYLE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_DEBUG_EMAIL', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_CERT_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_IPN_EWP_OPENSSL');

}

}

?>

Well, would you believe it.

I worked on trying to figure my problem for over a day and could not find any way to fix it so felt it had to be something in osc thats the cause.

Installed oscmax, moved the db file over (compare etc) and within an hour I had the client an new site using oscmax, but there was that problem al ver again.

PAYPAL. It turned out she had not checked the merchant option in her paypal account so paypal was doing al the shipping for her

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

I decided to post all the code,hope you can find out what is the problem

Normally, please try to only post relevant code - it makes the thread very hard to read otherwise and is totally unnecessary - just makes it harder for me to find the relevant line.

The problem is with the code line I requested (line351 in your file):

$parameters['invoice'] = 'ID' . substr($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, strpos($cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, '-')+1);

.. you are using TWO letters (ID) but did not amend the code in the ipn.php accordingly. So either only use ONE letter (as explained in the contribution help file) or amend the code in the ipn.php to read:

substr($_POST['invoice'],2)

For more information on how the substr function works, please go to the PHP manual:

http://uk2.php.net/manual/en/function.substr.php

all the best, Terra