• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store statistics

kit

DESCRIPTION

This contribution will help you to watch for statistics of attendance on the web shop. Daily, monthly and yearly period of statistics.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed in whatever manner to getting this code.

If you have any queries, bug reports, praise or derision, don't hesitate through osCommerce website ask me

• 3 weeks later...

store statistic v3

Add orders statistics saved amount orders, amount purchased products and total price orders.

Add products statistics, saved amount view products and amount purchased products.

Add three new graph type: bars, pie, linepoints.

Am having a bit of trouble getting this contribution to work.

Have added the SQL file succesfully to the database, have modified all the necessary files and can see

that the site now logs all the relevant data into the database.

I do not, however get any entry to show the statistics through the admin interface, and if I run any of the

php files manually (for ex. https://websitename.dk/catalog/admin/store_statistics.php), no data is displayed?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Am having a bit of trouble getting this contribution to work.

Have added the SQL file succesfully to the database, have modified all the necessary files and can see

that the site now logs all the relevant data into the database.

I do not, however get any entry to show the statistics through the admin interface, and if I run any of the

php files manually (for ex. https://websitename.dk/catalog/admin/store_statistics.php), no data is displayed?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Please make poit 7 int the file install.html

7. In admin/includes/column_left.php

Add the following lines before '?>':

require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'store_statistics.php');

You have to see store statistic box:

store_statistics_box.gif

I did that and I see the menu for the store statistics.

However, when I click store statistics or and other statistics I show a page that does not have any graphs. Even when I choose another form of chart, it doesnt display.

Hope that makes sense

Moneer

Don?t know how I managed to miss point 7 in the install, sorry about that.

Now I have the exact same problem as msheno01 - I can select the statistics, but no data is shown...

May be have not permission in folder \admin\images\graphs

Please set up permission 777 in this folder: \admin\images\graphs

Cool I got it working.

From what I can tell, here is what I did:

Set premissions to 777 in the following folders. Make sure that you set the premissions for thoes folders and all the files within them...I did that through ws_ftp(it gives you an option)

/admin/images/graphs

and

/admin/jsgraphs

Excellent cont.

Thanks

Cool I got it working.

From what I can tell, here is what I did:

Set premissions to 777 in the following folders. Make sure that you set the premissions for thoes folders and all the files within them...I did that through ws_ftp(it gives you an option)

/admin/images/graphs

and

/admin/jsgraphs

Excellent cont.

Thanks

Hmm...On my system there is no folder named "jsgraphs" anywhere. I can find no reference to that folder

in the contribution files, but then again, I?m no PHP-wizard so I?m not sure whether that matters.

Anyway, I created a jsgraphs folder, verified that the rights to both graphs and jsgraphs are correct and it still displays absolutely nothing.

Anymore ideas?

srry,

JSgraphs might have been for a contr. that I was playing with.

If you u dont have that directory, then it is not needed.

the only thing I would suggest is to make sure that all the files in the directory graphs are set to 777. That means that you go in there and make sure that all the files are set to 777.

I am speaking from what I did to get it working. It might be right or wrong. But all I know is that once I did that, it started working.

Moneer

srry,

JSgraphs might have been for a contr. that I was playing with.

If you u dont have that directory, then it is not needed.

the only thing I would suggest is to make sure that all the files in the directory graphs are set to 777. That means that you go in there and make sure that all the files are set to 777.

I am speaking from what I did to get it working. It might be right or wrong. But all I know is that once I did that, it started working.

Moneer

Thanks very much Moneer, but I?m afraid that does not help as my graphs folder is empty apart from a 0-byte dummy file (which I also set to 777) :(

I have everything set up for this, however I still am not able to get it to work properly. All relevant files have been updated, the database tables have been sucsessfully created, and the graphs folder (and all files inside) have been chmod'ed to 777.

The problem I am coming across is that no graphs are created at all. In fact, when I change the graph type, I am immediatly logged out of the admin section. In addition, there is an error message at the top of the page which tells me "Error: Graphs directory is not writeable." I know for a fact that it is writable.

Please advise.

Hello,

i set up this contribution and i can see this sentence in my admin:

Warning: chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/i/v/a/ivax23/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/graphs/products_daily.php on line 22

why?

Thanks,

Xavi

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mth_it

Are you running CRE loaded, or something with Admin Levels with Access installed?

If so, you just need to go to Admin>>Administrator>>FileAccess>>

Then click on the REPORTS to select it - - then click on STORE FILES button to the right, select and store the three files orders_statistics.php, products_statistics.php, and store_statistics.php

I have not installed this yet - but this is normal proceedure with Admin Levels with Access.

===

Please contact your Web Administrator to request

more access or if you found any problem.

====

mth_it

Are you running CRE loaded, or something with Admin Levels with Access installed?

I have not installed this yet - but this is normal proceedure with Admin Levels with Access.

I tried to install this on a version with Admin Access levels, I did not get far enough to confirm my previous post because I can not seem to get past some database issues. The database tables are defined in the catalog and admin, and I have confirmed that the tables DO exist in the database. But... I still get the follwing error when I try to select the Store_Statistics pages in admin:

1146 - Table 'store_viewed' doesn't exist

select * from store_viewed where ip_address='' and date_format(store_viewed_date, '%Y%m%d') = date_format(now(), '%Y%m%d')

[TEP STOP]

mth_it

If so, you just need to go to Admin>>Administrator>>FileAccess>>

Then click on the REPORTS to select it - - then click on STORE FILES button to the right, select and store the three files orders_statistics.php, products_statistics.php, and store_statistics.php

OK - I have tested this and it works, my database problem cleared up when I deleted the tables and manually ran the sql.

If you are still having problems installing this with the Admin with Access Levels - let me know.