• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Information Pages Unlimited v1.0

chooch

I have installed this module and the ckeditor module but in my admin area under info manager, when I click in Information Pages, there is no pages, when I click on new page, it show a space for title and entry_text, I can fill in the title but can't do anything else.

I went through the instructions but can not find what I have done wrong. the ckeditor I have uploaded is v3.6.2.

On the front end all of my existing info pages i.e. shipping, etc. is not showing only contact us.

Can anyone please help me. It will be highly appreciated

I have installed this module and the ckeditor module but in my admin area under info manager, when I click in Information Pages, there is no pages, when I click on new page, it show a space for title and entry_text, I can fill in the title but can't do anything else. I went through the instructions but can not find what I have done wrong. the ckeditor I have uploaded is v3.6.2. On the front end all of my existing info pages i.e. shipping, etc. is not showing only contact us. Can anyone please help me. It will be highly appreciated

PS I have also made the changes to the CKEditor suggested by JohnAtym in the contribution page http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7650

and CKEditor works under my product pages etc. But still not under the Information Manager, I guess I have some where installed the IPU module wrong.

PS I have also made the changes to the CKEditor suggested by JohnAtym in the contribution page http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7650 and CKEditor works under my product pages etc. But still not under the Information Manager, I guess I have some where installed the IPU module wrong.

This is all i see

Add information to queue #1 Status Active Inactive Parent page If a Parent page is required you will need to add one after creating this entry Sort order

Title ENTRY_TEXT

Edited by click2shop

• 2 weeks later...

Try using my contrib of Information pages, assuming you are using OSC v2.3.1.

Do you have a version where the "TEXT_MAIN" from IP appears on the front page.

Thanks

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Hi, I installed this but when I go to add a new page, in the text entry field, it says there is a fatal error in catalog/admin/information_form.php at line 120

I installed that file to that folder as instructed without altering it.... any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

This is all i see

Add information to queue #1 Status Active Inactive Parent page If a Parent page is required you will need to add one after creating this entry Sort order

Title ENTRY_TEXT

PS I have also made the changes to the CKEditor suggested by JohnAtym in the contribution page http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7650

and CKEditor works under my product pages etc. But still not under the Information Manager, I guess I have some where installed the IPU module wrong.

Hello

I have the same problem. Did you found solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I found the same problem , but still I haven't looked that.

But for the moment I have to suggest an other thing:

in the file /includes/languages/"your_language.php" I have to comment "//" the lines of greeting. Ex "//define(' TEXT_GREETING_GUEST ' " , otherwise in the index appear always the "original greeting text"

Maybe this should be suggested in the read-me/install file .

Salut

Why this information is not included in the installation readme? :)

Sorry dude, Could not get it to work yet. :(

Try this:

In admin\includes\functions\html_output.php add:

/// ckeditor output
 function tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor($name, $width, $height, $text = '', $parameters = '', $reinsert_value = true) {
global $HTTP_GET_VARS, $HTTP_POST_VARS;
$field = '<textarea name="' . tep_output_string($name) . '" style="width:' . tep_output_string($width) . 'px;height:' . tep_output_string($width) . 'px" rows="10" cols="10" ';	if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $field .= ' ' . $parameters;
$field .= '>';	if ( ($reinsert_value == true) && ( (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[$name]) && is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS[$name])) || (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$name]) && is_string($HTTP_POST_VARS[$name])) ) ) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[$name]) && is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS[$name])) {
	$field .= tep_output_string_protected(stripslashes($HTTP_GET_VARS[$name]));
  } elseif (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[$name]) && is_string($HTTP_POST_VARS[$name])) {
	$field .= tep_output_string_protected(stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS[$name]));
  }
} elseif (tep_not_null($text)) {
  $field .= tep_output_string_protected($text);
}
$field .= '</textarea>';
	$field .=	 '<script type="text/javascript">
	CKEDITOR.replace( \''.tep_output_string($name).'\',
{

filebrowserBrowseUrl : \''.DIR_WS_ADMIN.'ckeditor/filemanager/index.php?editor=ckeditor\',
  filebrowserImageBrowseUrl  : \''.DIR_WS_ADMIN.'ckeditor/filemanager/index.php?editor=ckeditor&filter=image\',
  filebrowserFlashBrowseUrl  : \''.DIR_WS_ADMIN.'ckeditor/filemanager/index.php?editor=ckeditor&filter=flash\',

});
		 </script>';
 return $field;
  }

And were you need ckeditor change

tep_draw_textarea_field

to

tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor

but this function hasn't $wrap parametr

For example in admin/information_form.php

from

<?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', '100', '20', (($languages[$i]['id'] == $languages_id) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description'))); ?>

to

<?php echo tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', (isset($information_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($information_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description'))); ?>

Edited by bassmaga

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Could someone help me link this in my site. I have used a template so the code is slightly different, what do I change to link it to my pages?

I assume that this is the same principals as changing the links in the infobox but I can't get it to work.

My code is: (this is for links in the header of my site)

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
 class hm_user_menu {
   var $code = 'hm_user_menu';
   var $group = 'boxes';
   var $title;
   var $description;
   var $sort_order;
   var $enabled = false;
   function hm_user_menu() {
  $this->title = MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_DESCRIPTION;
  if ( defined('MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_STATUS') ) {
    $this->sort_order = MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_SORT_ORDER;
    $this->enabled = (MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_STATUS == 'True');
    $this->group = 'box_header_user_menu';
  }
   }
   function execute() {
  global $oscTemplate, $button_act, $tab_sel;
 if (($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_PASSWORD))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NEWSLETTERS))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_EDIT))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH)))

{
 $button_act2 = " act";
 }
 if (($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN))
  || ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF))
 ){
 $button_act1 = " act";
 }
 if ($tab_sel == tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING))
 {
 $button_act3 = " act";
 }

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$login_link = tep_href_link('logoff.php');
 $login_title= MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_BOX_TITLE_LOGOFF;
 } else{
 $login_link = tep_href_link('login.php');
 $login_title= MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_BOX_TITLE_LOGIN;
 }	 
 if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$acc_link = tep_href_link('account.php');
 $acc_title= MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_BOX_MY_ACCOUNT;
 } else{
 $acc_link = tep_href_link('create_account.php');
 $acc_title= MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_BOX_CREATE_ACCOUNT;
 }

$data = '<ul class="user_menu">'.
   '<li class="'.$button_act3.'"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH) . '">'.tep_draw_button_header_top().'<span>'.MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_BOX_ADVANCED_SEARCH.'</span>'.tep_draw_button_header_bottom().'</a></li>'.
   '<li class="'.$button_act3.'"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">'.tep_draw_button_header_top().'<span>'.MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_BOX_SHIPPING.'</span>'.tep_draw_button_header_bottom().'</a></li>'.
   '<li class="'.$button_act2.'"><a href="' .$acc_link. '">'.tep_draw_button_header_top().'<span>'.$acc_title.'</span>'.tep_draw_button_header_bottom().'</a></li>'.
   '<li class="'.$button_act1.'"><a href="'.$login_link.'">'.tep_draw_button_header_top().'<span>'.$login_title.'</span>'.tep_draw_button_header_bottom().'</a></li>'.
		  '</ul>';
  $oscTemplate->addBlock($data, $this->group);
   }
   function isEnabled() {
  return $this->enabled;
   }
   function check() {
  return defined('MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_STATUS');
   }
   function install() {
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Information Module', 'MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to add the module to your shop?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Content Placement', 'MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'Header Block', 'Should the module be loaded in the left or right column?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Header Block\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");
   }
   function remove() {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
   }
   function keys() {
  return array('MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_STATUS', 'MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'MODULE_BOXES_USER_MENU_SORT_ORDER');
   }
 }
?>

I am sure that i have installed the add-on correctly, I just cant figure out how to link it.

I would be really grateful for any help.

• 1 month later...

instructions say

Find: in english.php

define('IMAGE_NEW_NEWSLETTER', 'New Newsletter');

AFTER add:

// BOF: Information Pages Unlimited

define('IMAGE_NEW_PAGE', 'New Page');

// EOF: Information Pages Unlimited

define('IMAGE_NEW_NEWSLETTER', 'New Newsletter'); is not in the file. help. thanks.

i got nothing but error after installing this on 2.3

admin panel was all jacked up. i didnt take screen shot, i reloaded everything like it was. instruction error also:

C) In catalog/includes/modules/bm_information.php

needs to be fixed. should be

C) In catalog/includes/modules/boxes/bm_information.php

i installed this mod. i installed ckeditor. when i go to admin and information pages on the left side and click new page i get error that shows under a field box TITLE:

ENTRY_TEXT

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor() in /home/newline/public_html/admin/information_form.php on line 120

any help on this. trying to install it on 2.3...

cant anything work right anymore....

what is wrong with this code in the information_form.php page that is making the error happen?

<?php 
					  echo tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', '140', '80', (isset($information_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description')));	  
				   ?>

Do you have this code from information_form.php?

If so Ihave sth like that:

tep_draw_fckeditor('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']','800','500', (($languages[$i]['id'] == $languages_id) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description')));

Do you have this code from information_form.php?

If so Ihave sth like that:

tep_draw_fckeditor('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']','800','500', (($languages[$i]['id'] == $languages_id) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description')));

what are you asking ?

i installed this mod. i installed ckeditor. when i go to admin and information pages on the left side and click new page i get error that shows under a field box TITLE:

ENTRY_TEXT

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor() in /home/newline/public_html/admin/information_form.php on line 120

any help on this. trying to install it on 2.3...

Here how I solved this issue

(you need ckeditor installed)

in admin/information_form.php

change

echo tep_draw_textarea_ckeditor('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', '140', '80', (isset($information_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description'))); 

to

echo tep_draw_textarea_field('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', '140', '80', (isset($information_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description')), 'class="ckeditor"'); 

Worked for me

Edited by Brainbug125

I had to uninstall :(

Think version 2.31 is still bugged

List manager always show my pages in english (in admin) and not in my language (heading were good tough) .

I had few queries in my language...but after edited, added refresh a page, list manager returned in english.

(Cache problems? bad value passed?...dunno..)

Other problem was that box in catalog (with new pages) didnt show. I wasnt be able to fix that.

I fixed ckeditor issue (see my post above)....but i dont want to have an headache..... I will add pages manually

Here how I solved this issue

(you need ckeditor installed)

in admin/information_form.php

change

to

echo tep_draw_textarea_field('information_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', '', '140', '80', (isset($information_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($edit[information_description]) : tep_get_information_entry($information_id, $languages[$i]['id'], 'information_description')), 'class="ckeditor"'); 

Worked for me

this worked. thank you...

on the left of my input box it says ENTRY_TEXT

what do u mean box in catalog didnt show?

He forgot to add

You have to define in your admin language (think in information.php or english.php or yourlanguage.php)

define('ENTRY_TEXT', 'Insert your Text');

Pages that I added werent displayed in catalog information box...

Maybe i found how to fix... (Thanks to JIM)

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/370432-information-pages-unlimited-for-23/page__view__findpost__p__1562643

• 1 month later...

Dear Bob,

Did you maybe find the solution for this?

I have the same problem - the mess with languages ...

Best regards,

Andrej from Slovenia

I had to uninstall :(

Think version 2.31 is still bugged

List manager always show my pages in english (in admin) and not in my language (heading were good tough) .

I had few queries in my language...but after edited, added refresh a page, list manager returned in english.

(Cache problems? bad value passed?...dunno..)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I installed version 2.0.7 on my 2.2cr, but recently got pci - compliance issues.

The vulnerability they found is "Potential SQL Query Found". here are the url and error message

http://www.mywebsite.com/information.php?info_id=x%27;%22,%29%60

error

1054 - Unknown column 'languages_id' in 'where clause'

SELECT information_title as iName FROM information WHERE information_id='0' AND languages_id='1' LIMIT 1

http://www.mywebsite.com/information.php?x%27;%22,%29%60=5

SELECT information_title as iName FROM information WHERE information_id='0' AND languages_id='1' LIMIT 1

http://www.mywebsite.com/information.php?x%27;%22,%29%60_id=5

How to fix this problem to meeting the pci compliance again?

thank you

ken