The e-commerce.

Information Pages Unlimited v1.0

chooch

Hello

I am having a problem installing Information Pages Unlimited

when I go and try and import the sql file I get a error saying

Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` ( `configuration_group_id` , `configuration_group_title` , `configuration_group_description` , `sort_order` , `visible` )

VALUES (

'16', 'HTML-Editor', 'HTML-Editor Optionen', 16, 1

);

now in the install file it says to change the configuration group id 16 is taken

replace the number 16 with the next free number

my ? is that done in the sql file if so where and if not where is the change made

Thanks

Ben

It seems odd that this Add-on does not take advantage of the Auto_increment of the Id fields and the LAST_INSERT_ID() mysql function e.g:

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES ('HTML-Editor', 'HTML-Editor Optionen', 16, 1);
set @last_id=LAST_INSERT_ID();
INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES 
('FCKeditor verwenden', 'DESCRIPTION_EDITOR', 'ja', 'Soll der HTML-Editor für Beschreibungen benutzt werden?', @last_id, 1, '2008-03-20 22:40:05', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''ja'', ''nein''),'), 
('Höhe FCKeditor', 'FCK_EDITOR_HEIGHT', '600', 'Höhe der Eingabefelder in Pixel bei Verwendung des FCK-Editors.', @last_id, 2, '2007-12-17 01:08:56', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, NULL);

or a more simple unrelated example

mysql> create table test (id int NOT NULL auto_increment, value int(4), primary key (id));
mysql> insert into test (value) values (10);
mysql> set @last_id=LAST_INSERT_ID();
mysql> insert into test (value) values (@last_id), (@last_id);
mysql> select * from test;
+----+-------+
| id | value |
+----+-------+
|  4 |	10 |
|  5 |	 4 |
|  6 |	 4 |
+----+-------+

Upps

The whole idea was to not specify the configuration_group_id in the last post!!!

This should work better.

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` (`configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES ('HTML-Editor', 'HTML-Editor Optionen', 16, 1);
set @last_id=LAST_INSERT_ID();
INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES 
('FCKeditor verwenden', 'DESCRIPTION_EDITOR', 'ja', 'Soll der HTML-Editor für Beschreibungen benutzt werden?', @last_id, 1, '2008-03-20 22:40:05', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''ja'', ''nein''),'), 
('Höhe FCKeditor', 'FCK_EDITOR_HEIGHT', '600', 'Höhe der Eingabefelder in Pixel bei Verwendung des FCK-Editors.', @last_id, 2, '2007-12-17 01:08:56', '2007-05-13 06:37:14', NULL, NULL);

Hi everybody,

Same problem as oschellas. So I grab an older information_manager.php file.

Can someone explain me something ? the use of a parent page ?

I create a page called TEST1 nothing parent.

I create a TEST2 page. with test1 as parent page.

on my infobox, only TEST1 appear. And when I show the TEST1 text, nothing about TEST2.

So i really dont understand the use of the parent page option. Can you help ?

Moreover , I dont use the infobox information on my website. How can I call the different information unlimited pages ?

I think I have to declare the information function inside the application-top.php

require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'information.php');

and on my footer to let appear my test1 page, I have to write it like that : <a href="information.php?info_id=1">Test1</a>

but will it be SEO rewritten ?

what could be another method ?

thanks all.

Seb

Osc 2.2 MS2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/admin/information_manager.php:131) in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Hi there, i am getting above error message, when i am adding new articles. i'm using ipuv2.05

The version Information Pages Unlimited v2.05 from lildog throws header already send errors after installing on a php5/mysql5 platform, using a clean rc2a version. No problem with version v2.04.7

i think it was the tep_redirect, replacing the information_manager.php from 2.04.7 would work.

Hello

I just finished installing Information Pages Unlimited Version: 2.0

The install went very well I thought til I went to my admin to start editing

my pages via admin/Info Manager/nformation pages

But there is nothing showing blank pages

Please Help

Thanks

Ben

Edited by whitehawk43

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/admin/information_manager.php:131) in /home/mysite/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Hi there, i am getting above error message, when i am adding new articles. i'm using ipuv2.05

yup I got an error same as U ..then I also Tried change Information manager with the former edition(2047) it work so well..

but there's a little bug in it... when u create new article then u reload ur browser page.. u'll get that ur new articel repeat automaticly...

the solution is...after u create new article do reload ur web browser..

:D :D :D :D :D

soory for my bad english

Hi I've installed the latest version 2.05 and after som work I got it up and running smoothly. But now I found a new problem when using nested pages it works fine teh subpages unfold nicely but when I click the first subpage and only the first the tree colapces and only shows the top page this i not a problem with the following pages. If i take subpage 1 offline so it dosn't show then the problem will occour when clicking subpage 2.

I hope some one has a solution for this.

Hey HELP

is this a error in the install file if so I need to know what the right step is please

step 7 reads

7. CATALOG FILES CHANGES

Files Changed:

catalog/includes/filenames.php

catalog/includes/database_tables.php

catalog/includes/boxes/information.php

CAREFUL: These are not trivial changes. There is a lot of code here.

A) Find 'filenames.php' under catalog/includes/ and

add the folowing lines:

// Add-on - Information Pages Unlimited

define('FILENAME_INFORMATION', 'information.php');

B-) Find 'database_tables.php' under catalog/includes/ and

add the folowing lines:

// Add-on - Information Pages Unlimited

define('TABLE_INFORMATION', 'information');

my ? is where is the information that needs to be added or changed for

catalog/includes/boxes/information.php

there are steps for the filenames,php file and database_tables.php but not for

information.php file

Thanks

Ben

Edited by whitehawk43

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I use this contribution and it is really great. Thanks for the authors.

I would like please to add a soft border lines between every page in the information pages unlimited Box.

like that:

who we are?

----------------------------

international customers

----------------------------

contact us

Could someone help me please, what should I modify ?

Thanks,

Nathali

Best Regards,

Nathali

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Did you get this fixed I had the contrib working but not it is doing this also.

Hi Did you get this fixed I had the contrib working but not it is doing this also.

I've been struggling with the same error for a few days.

In the 2.05 version Lildog has added "the standard osc update successful message with green bar at top of page instead of in the page heading".

This is where things start going wrong, by replacing the Information_manager.php version 2.05 with the file Information_manager.php from version 2.047

the problem is solved (in my case) the only thing you're missing is the standard Osc message at the top of your page.

Hope this helps for you

Best regards

Richard

I am getting this error i have checked the database and the table is there but i am still getting this error

1146 - Table 'brand.TABLE_INFORMATION_GROUP' doesn't exist

select information_group_title, locked from TABLE_INFORMATION_GROUP where information_group_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all...

I write here my experience:

Oscom v2.2 RC2a

Sts 4.5.8

I have tried to install the latest version of IPU edited by "lildog" (2.05 , 18 Oct 2008) and i get this error after pushing the button "insert" in admin panel. (this issue is present for Information and welcome both) (the same error of above)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mhd-01/"mysite"/htdocs/admin/information_manager.php:131) in /home/mhd-01/"mysite"/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

My data:

in information manager line 131 (probably 131 dont mean the line number , whats it mean? )

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

in general.php line 22

header('Location:' . $url);

I'm not an expert of php so i have tried to replace the information_manager.php with the old one edited by "Apurba soft" (v1.0 , 15 Set 2008) and all work fine :)

(In any case are identical the 131 lines in both files , old and new)

There are lots of different in the two files . (founded using Kompare) For me all this is like cirilico asd asd ...

Hope that this help ;)

Sergio

Edited by giostark

Oh boy! I am tearing my hair out!

How do I change the size of the editor box? Something is wrong....

eg.

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_fckeditor('content', '700', '500', $nInfo->content); ?></td>

So 700 is the width and 500 is the height - well it's not doing that.. and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Help anyone? Please?

Thanks

Hi ,

I found the same problem , but still I haven't looked that.

But for the moment I have to suggest an other thing:

in the file /includes/languages/"your_language.php" I have to comment "//" the lines of greeting. Ex "//define(' TEXT_GREETING_GUEST ' " , otherwise in the index appear always the "original greeting text"

Maybe this should be suggested in the read-me/install file .

Salut

Edited by giostark

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this has been the most difficult mod so far, because of all the extras I needed to install to get it to work.

now I have the editors up and running after a few minor issues, I created a test info page submitted it and got the following error message.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/simplydr/public_html/shop4/admin/information_manager.php:131) in /home/simplydr/public_html/shop4/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Can anyone enlighten me on how to ressolve this error.

Thanks

Johnny

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

yup I got an error same as U ..then I also Tried change Information manager with the former edition(2047) it work so well..

but there's a little bug in it... when u create new article then u reload ur browser page.. u'll get that ur new articel repeat automaticly...

the solution is...after u create new article do reload ur web browser..

:D :D :D :D :D

soory for my bad english

I replaced the admin/information_manager.php file from 2047 and it appears to be working no duplication.

just need to be able to access the information pages on our website now.

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.