osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

I have tried but cant get it to

work. i have installed the following module:

I have had a few problems but thought i got it sorted, i havent, then currency

is still in $ on the checkout( i need ?) and when i proceed i get this! (below)

Payment Information

Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank

for more info.

No response from the payment processor

No response was received from the payment processor. Please contact the

store owner for assistance.

I have had a huge interest in the site, but ppl cant purchase anything off

it at all

can some one please help

Help:

I am trying to upload the paypal_wpp_sql file to my database (shop) and I get the following error:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `customers_paypal_payerid` VARCHAR( 20 ) ;

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'test.customers' doesn't exist

Can anyone help. I have already uploaded all the modifications and the pear modules and the Paypal API cert, this is the only thing (so far) that I am having problems with.

Thanks,

Rod

Help:

I am trying to upload the paypal_wpp_sql file to my database (shop) and I get the following error:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `customers_paypal_payerid` VARCHAR( 20 ) ;

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'test.customers' doesn't exist

Can anyone help. I have already uploaded all the modifications and the pear modules and the Paypal API cert, this is the only thing (so far) that I am having problems with.

Thanks,

Rod

Disregard...I figured out my error.

Rod

Hello Again, (Paypal WWP)

New problem....I uploaded and installed everything, as far as I can tell I didn't make any errors.

When I go to the admin side to enable the module I get this error:

Warning: main(/hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/admin/modules.php on line 128

Also there is no listing for Paypal Direct...module. I get the following listing:

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DP_TEXT_TITLE so I am totally confused. Please help

Rod

PS: There are no error messages on the catalog side.

Hello Again, (Paypal WWP)

New problem....I uploaded and installed everything, as far as I can tell I didn't make any errors.

When I go to the admin side to enable the module I get this error:

Warning: main(/hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/admin/modules.php on line 128

Also there is no listing for Paypal Direct...module. I get the following listing:

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DP_TEXT_TITLE so I am totally confused. Please help

Rod

PS: There are no error messages on the catalog side.

HELLO,

Once again I figured out my own mistake...thanks,

Rod

Hello Again,

I am having this problem testing my site after downloading the Paypal Direct Payment &...

My catalog side has the paypal button (express) and credit card/direct pay options. When I go to process the card/ or paypal express button I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 324

I looked over the code and could not find where that function was defined...obviously I am missing something somewhere...any help would be great.

Rod

I have tried but cant get it to

work. i have installed the following module:

I have had a few problems but thought i got it sorted, i havent, then currency

is still in $ on the checkout( i need ?) and when i proceed i get this! (below)

I have had a huge interest in the site, but ppl cant purchase anything off

it at all

can some one please help

You are going to have to pick a different payment module. PayPal does not offer the Direct Payments (credit card) feature for any currency but USD at this time. You could use the Express Checkout feature of this module, but it is written to assume USD, so you will have to search for where the currency is set and change it to GBP.

--Glen

I found a little typo in the javascript validation code of the module.

Where you have

'	var cc_checkcode = document.checkout_payment.paypalwpp_cc_number.value;' . "\n" .

it should say

'	var cc_checkcode = document.checkout_payment.paypalwpp_cc_checkcode.value;' . "\n" .

I added in a check for the minimum length of the cvv and this was giving me fits!

Incidentally, why isn't a check on the cvv length included with the module by default?

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

Hello Again,

I am having this problem testing my site after downloading the Paypal Direct Payment &...

My catalog side has the paypal button (express) and credit card/direct pay options. When I go to process the card/ or paypal express button I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setopt() in /hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 324

I looked over the code and could not find where that function was defined...obviously I am missing something somewhere...any help would be great.

Rod

I found my error. My pathway for my API certificate was totally wrong. It should have been this:

/hsphere/local/home/rodrico/eratoys.com/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php/cert_key_pem.txt

That took care of my line 324 error

Thanks

Hiya,

I've installed the module, my api cert/name/pass etc, and I keep getting a pretty simple error. When I try the express button, I get: An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

If I try and do a card auth I get: Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info.

It appears that I'm never reaching paypal. I have reinstalled pear, the module and double checked everything. Curl is compiled into php. I'm not on godaddy, I have a VPS on servint.

I'm just lost at this point. ANY suggestions would be great.

BTW, this happens with sandbox OR live, and I have installed different certs for them.

TIA to all.

Turn on debugging and see what that says.

Well, as it turns out I'm an idiot - all this time I thought curl was compiled into php and it wasn't. I compiled it and it worked. Though then I got random errors - pages wouldn't draw - something about headers already sent. I did mod your header file, but only the table above the paypal mods.

Any thoughts?

Hi,

I have the infamous blank page after checkout problem.

Express Pay works fine, users are directed to the PayPal website. However, Direct Pay, where users stay on the site, are given a blank white page at the end of checkout and clicking "Confirm Order". No CC charged, no order in OSC, nothing in PayPal.

I doubled checked the API username, password. Re-downloaded the cert and uploaded. Still the same problem.

I have the path to pear set as this:

/home/httpd/vhosts/thenameofthewebsite.com/httpdocs/products/pear/

I am just stumped as to what to try next? I did not install pear, but my tech thinks it's installed correctly and timeout is at 300.

Anybody have ideas about what the problem might be?

Thanks for your time.

FYI it seems like a lot of the PHP files in the pear folders do not have a ?> at the end. Does this matter much? I downloaded them again to be sure its not just me.

(check the Pear_modules_2 download)

Edited by yomama360

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore, all progress depends upon the unreasonable man."

-- George Bernard Shaw

I am having a problem when testing this module. All tests have been in the sandbox so far. (NO LIVE TESTING)

Credit card with fake credit card # works wonderful (Direct Payment)

If I am logged in and use the Paypal express button and use the Paypal acct I created in the sandbox order is confirmed and works perfectly.

Here is where I get the error:

I am NOT logged in, I go to checkout and use the EXPRESS button, I log in under the acct I created in the sandbox. It accepts my login and asks me to continue, when I do that I get the following error:

"" 1054 - Unknown column 'customers_paypal_payerid' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_paypal_payerid, customers_paypal_ec from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

[TEP STOP] ""

My browser appears to be at this web address: " ...catalog/ec_process.php?token=EC-4SL055477B760224K&PayerID=3SJ2TK5MS78AS"

I have the debug set to on in the module. I have tried it with "Express Checkout: Automatic Account Creation" set to both Yes and NO and still get the same error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rod

Edited by rodrico

"" 1054 - Unknown column 'customers_paypal_payerid' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_paypal_payerid, customers_paypal_ec from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

[TEP STOP] ""

Rod,

This is a MySQL error. It indicates that the PHP code is trying to access a field that isn't in the "customers" table in the database. Perhaps you missed an installation step, such as this one:

4. Import the included SQL file called "paypal_wpp.sql" into your database. (Using phpMyAdmin)

This step adds two fields to the "customers" table, namely customers_paypal_payerid and customers_paypal_ec.

You will need to use phpMyAdmin or some other tool to add these fields to the table before this contribution will work correctly.

--Glen

Rod,

This is a MySQL error. It indicates that the PHP code is trying to access a field that isn't in the "customers" table in the database. Perhaps you missed an installation step, such as this one:

4. Import the included SQL file called "paypal_wpp.sql" into your database. (Using phpMyAdmin)

This step adds two fields to the "customers" table, namely customers_paypal_payerid and customers_paypal_ec.

You will need to use phpMyAdmin or some other tool to add these fields to the table before this contribution will work correctly.

--Glen

Glen,

Can't believe I missed that. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

I needed to take a break and come back. That did the trick. I am still having a small glitch when I try to use the Express Checkout without having an account or logging in the retail website.

After I log into the "sandbox" account and hit continue I am brought back to the checkout page with this red bar error:

"There was a problem validating your account. Please try again."

Once again I tried it with create an account on and off.

Thanks,

Rod

What is the best/lastest solution for encrypting credit card #s with the Paypal Website Payment Pro solution? The PWPP solution does not encrypt as I understand it; is that correct? Does the PWPP send partial cc # over email? Thanks.

After I log into the "sandbox" account and hit continue I am brought back to the checkout page with this red bar error:

"There was a problem validating your account. Please try again."

Yeah- what's up with that? I saw that with v0.7.3 when trying use PayPal Express Checkout. With v0.7, at that point, I get sent back to the checkout_shipping.php page and I'm logged in to my osCommerce site account even if I wasn't logged in before (a feature I questioned at first but came to expect).

Do, or do not. There is no try.

Order Editor 5.0.6 "Ultra Violet" is now available!

For support or to post comments, suggestions, etc, please visit the Order Editor support thread.

after i installed this modules i cant even register as a user on my website now!!

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_paypal_ec' in 'field list'

select customers_id as id, customers_paypal_ec as ec from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]'

sorry, i forgot import the sql, problem fixed, i think i finished everything but in the check out page the last step after i put the credit card info i clicked "comfirm order" no responds nothing come out, it stucks on that page(it wont say apporved or decline anything, just the same page) after 5 mins it shows "An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers" what is the problem?

Edited by shuiyuan

Just some news for the UK merchants: I was contacted by PayPal Europe today about creating a Pro module for UK merchants because they plan on rolling out that service in September. Supposedly the API is completely different, so it will probably end up being a rewrite, but I'll be getting some preliminary documentation today to see for sure.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.