• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

I'm not entirely familiar with how cookies work, but if I were you I would always use "www." in my domain settings, or never use it.

My settings are

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mydomain.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.mydomain.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mydomain.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.mydomain.com');

and I have not had such a problem. Could be something else, but that's my two cents.

PayPal Logo Center

Here is the first thing I would check

Hit Http://www.mydomain.com/index

then try http://mydomain.com/index

If the second fails with out the www then you need to have the system admin create the alias. A lot of folks forget this and it creates all kinds of issues similar to this. Simple enough to add.

Hi, Dynamo,

I understand WPP only accepts USD. I have setup my shop to show 3 kinds of currencies: USD, GBP and EUR. Is it possible to let the customers shop in their respective currencies but ultimately when they check out, they are going to be charged in USD?

Now, when GBP customers check out, the shopping cart shows GBP and there are 2 results:

1. If they use Direct Payment API, they got charged in USD of that GBP amount (i.e. for things cost GBP 1.00 I will get USD 1.00!!)

2. If they use Express Checkout, an error 10444 - currency specified not the same as the one charged.

I have installed a module that tells the customers that they are going to be charged in XXX USD. However, I believe this is just a sentence to show the customers the USD amount, which is not linked to the amount that is going to be sent to Paypal to process.

Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks a lot!

Ken

I was working fine until I tryied a Pick up module that made a mess of things

I am reinstalling the store now.

This seems to be a config issue more than anything

In the admin make sure the default Currency is GBP

Make sure that the update is running. example My currency is malaysian so 1 RM = about 25 cents US

I had to modify the index to show RM instead of The $ sign easy enough.

Made sure the WPP module checked for USD on check out.

I have not tried this on .5 but worked on .4 When I get my store back online I will test with .5 should be in a few hours.

PM me if you like

I've installed this module. Did the whole Sandbox testing on a fake account and everything worked fine in the test environment without a glitch. I then upgrade the real PayPal account to a Business account and accept the Agreement, get the live certificate with username.

In the Store Admin, I click the "live" button, update and install the live certificate, username and password, the path to the certificate is absolute and I get the following error when clicking the EC button:

An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers.

()

I see others having this same problem but I don't see a solution. GRRR! Everything that I set up in the live environment matches the settngs I used in the test enironment. But no joy.

What could possibly be the problem? I'm stumped.

Thanks!

I've installed this module. Did the whole Sandbox testing on a fake account and everything worked fine in the test environment without a glitch. I then upgrade the real PayPal account to a Business account and accept the Agreement, get the live certificate with username.

In the Store Admin, I click the "live" button, update and install the live certificate, username and password, the path to the certificate is absolute and I get the following error when clicking the EC button:

()

I see others having this same problem but I don't see a solution. GRRR! Everything that I set up in the live environment matches the settngs I used in the test enironment. But no joy.

Thanks!

Ok, PayPal account info says, "Implement WPP - 2 days". Maybe that's the problem. Even though the account looks like it's verified. I'll wait 2 days and see!

No, it's required for both. If the user goes through EC, Paypal won't return the user's information to a non-https address.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

()

Thanks!

Ok, I solved this problematic issue for myself. If anyone runs into this issue, I generated a new API cert, new API username and API password and, my screw up, I had the path to API cert file wrong (had changed it to http://www.mydoman.com/etc.... after testing in Sandbox. I should of left it at, /home/www/etc.....) Oops! EC works and now connects to Paypal servers.

Ok, like some people I have seen posting on here I can go through the Express Checkout fine now. However when testing it through sandbox(Yes I am using my sandbox account). And I click the button on checkout_payment I login with my test email and go through the steps, it loads up checkout_shipping and the billing address says "Paypal Express Checkout".

It lets me confirm the order and everything, but does not deduct anything from the test email that I was using.

And like others I have seen, no matter the credit card number I put in for the Direct Payment it does not work.

Any suggestions? Thanks

When using Express Checkout I get no errors, funds just do not transfer and as I said the address says "Paypal Express Checkout".

As for the Direct Payment. I don't know a whole lot about the innerds of Paypal so to speak.. Where do I go to enable my account to accept Direct Payments?

Thanks.

I keep running into this error when someone tried to do the "checkout without paypal" button and I am not sure why. Everything is set up correctly. Please help

Warning: paypal_init(Services/PayPal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wheeltr/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 273

Fatal error: paypal_init(): Failed opening required 'Services/PayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wheeltr/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php on line 273

Credit card purchase with a downloadable product

This mod is working great (thank you dynamo) when purchasing products that require shipping. When a user enters his or her credit card information, the confirmation page appears with the billing and shipping address. However, the shipping address portion does not occur for items marked for download only.

Consequently, Paypal rejects these orders with a message of "(10530) The city in the shipping address is missing."

Can someone recommend a way around this? All my products are downloadable so I'd even take a shortcut to bypass this check altogether (I just can't locate where that is).

Thanks!

PayPal requires address information for the customer. The only workaround is to have them enter their address information before checking out.

wsu_nick, you didn't install the pear modules or didn't set the correct path in the module's admin. Search the thread, this has been answered many times.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Any one here has this contribution live?

I manage to combine (products tab, review, xsell, prod attrib with a little change on the code i made to sweet enough the multi images i created) into products_info.php

xsell_v2.3 --> 80% working only. The cache folder does not update and no one can answer it.

CCGV

Certapay

Fancier_Invoice_&_Packingslip_v6.1

Header Tags

LoginboxV5.4_in_header

osCommerce-PayPal_IPN-v1.1

Products_Sold_v1.2

Registry

Registry Manager

Site Map MS2 - 2.3

for those that have read my past posts, I have had trouble with this error:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...75entry728375

The state and country arent saved when the paypal customers account is created either. Im now guessing it has something to do with the state-country selector contrib, as it uses the general.php file a good bit as well.

heres the contrib:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2028

im using V 1.2.1

If anybody has an idea of whats clashing, im all ears. Thanks B)

I was having the same error as Sid04 with EC but I can't recreate it anymore. I now get Billing Address and Payment Method to display as "PayPal Express Checkout" but when I confirm the order i get this error:

An error occured when we tried to process your credit card.

Transaction cannot complete.

The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method. (10417)

The non-EC checkout process works correctly - adds money to paypal account/subtracts from credit card.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Are you testing this in the sandbox? 10417 is very generic, but occurs when the account is out of money. Turn off the verified and confirmed address checks in the module's admin.

Ok I've spent a couple of weeks on this mod. I've got it to the point of getting a "An error occured when we tried to contact PayPal's servers ()" message on express checkout and a "Your credit card was declined. Please try another card or contact your bank for more info. ()" when I process a known good credit card through the PayPal direct payment form. Before I was getting blank checkout_process pages so I am assuming that I am at least communicating with PayPal's server right? Where do I go from here? I am not getting any error logs either emailed or uploaded to the soap_log folder after following the advice of the previous posts in this forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated... I am so close to getting this excellent mod working!

Credit card purchase with a downloadable product

This mod is working great (thank you dynamo) when purchasing products that require shipping. When a user enters his or her credit card information, the confirmation page appears with the billing and shipping address. However, the shipping address portion does not occur for items marked for download only.

Consequently, Paypal rejects these orders with a message of "(10530) The city in the shipping address is missing."

Can someone recommend a way around this? All my products are downloadable so I'd even take a shortcut to bypass this check altogether (I just can't locate where that is).

Thanks!

This is a total hack, but at least I located the $vars responsible (I've only been using OSC for a few days so it took awhile). This will only help if you have no items that require shipping such as me since I'm just sub'ing the billing info for shipping...

---config_wpp.inc.php (line 120)---

$paypal['shipping_name']=$HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_firstname'] . " " . $HTTP_POST_VARS['paypal_cc_lastname'] ;

$paypal['shipping_address1']=$order->billing['street_address'];

$paypal['shipping_address2']="";

$paypal['shipping_city']=$order->billing['city'] ;

if(($order->billing['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US') && (strlen($order->billing['state']) > 2)) { $paypal['shipping_state']=tep_get_state_by_name($order->billing['state']); }

else { $paypal['shipping_state']=$order->billing['state']; }

$paypal['shipping_zip']=$order->billing['postcode'];

$paypal['shipping_country']=$order->billing['country']['iso_code_2'];

I am using the original API I received from PayPal. I reuploaded my cert and verified my user and login that came with the cert, it all looks in order.

UPDATE

I went and got a completely new certificate and installed today. I changed the cert_key_pem.txt file to cert_key.pem. I am getting the same results. What is strange is that I am not generating any error logs so I don't even know if I am accessing PayPal's server or what. If anyone has an idea where to go next, I'd appreciate the help.