• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

I have left debug on for a while to make sure everything is working as I have just upgraded our Paypal Direct module to use 3D secure.

We keep getting timeout errors on transactions about 1 in 6.

We have an open Paypal incident saying "Pending Fix" for over a week now.

Is anyone else experiencing problems or is it just us.

I have left debug on for a while to make sure everything is working as I have just upgraded our Paypal Direct module to use 3D secure.

We keep getting timeout errors on transactions about 1 in 6.

We have an open Paypal incident saying "Pending Fix" for over a week now.

Is anyone else experiencing problems or is it just us.

No, we also have this issue. Every now and then we will get a processor decline (not sure if this is the same as your timeout?) but when they phone and we take the payment over the phone using the add charge feature (thus cutting out the 3DS feature) it works perfectly every time.

No, we also have this issue. Every now and then we will get a processor decline (not sure if this is the same as your timeout?) but when they phone and we take the payment over the phone using the add charge feature (thus cutting out the 3DS feature) it works perfectly every time.

Yes we are getting that error as well.

I am using 3d secure only on maestro/switch cards at the moment because we were loosing to many VISA transcations.

• 2 weeks later...

I am running into a strange problem when trying to install this module; when I go to payment modules in admin all I get is the list of the modules, but not the configurable pane which usually shows up on the right side (with install/remove and/or edit), as shown in this screenshot: http://yfrog.com/7087551449j

Anyone knows what the cause of this might be?

Hi all,

I just upgraded to the latest paypal_wpp ver 1.1.2 on osCommerce 2.2.

Problem : When using Paypal Express Checkout, auto account is created for customer and payment is successful.

Then does Express Checkout again, gives customer error and takes them to payment page.

Here are the steps to replicate the problem:

1. Complete order using Express checkout, this first order is successful.

2. Customer account is created in osCommerce store.

3. Customer orders again, using express checkout (not logging in or logged in, does not matter)

4. Gets redirected to Paypal Login page.

5. Customer logs in to Paypal account (as per above)

6. Agrees to paypal details and is taken back to store -> checkout_shipping.php

7. Select shipping then press continue.

8. ERROR - taken to checkout_payment page, with the error in RED: "Please select a payment method for your order."

A work around is to press the back button, select shipping again, press continue.

Then the customer is taken to the correct order confirmation screen and can confirm the order.

This only happens when the customer already has an account in the osCommerce store.

I've looked all over this topic to see if anyone else is having this same problem, I've found some people have had a kind of similar problem, but don't really see any solutions.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks!

I recently installed the PayPal WPP Direct Payments module and everything seems to working just fine so far. The only thing I can't quite figure out is how to set it up so that the the payment status on the admin side get updated through the IPN.

Basically if transactions are started from the admin side (as in added charge or refund) the transaction shows up on the paypal sandbox and gets correctly displayed on the admin side (either as an added charge or refund).

But updates that occur on the Sandbox site (such as a refund or a decline of the payment when the payment is under review) do not get passed on to the Admin Order pages.

There is a paypal_wpp_ipn.php in the includes/paypal_wpp/ folder but as far as I can see there are not instructions pertaining to how to get it to work.

Anybody have IPN admin updates working with this wonderful contribution? What are the settings -- permissions, etc. - that need to be changed?

Thanks!!

Dan

PayPal Express Payments for downloadable files have not been for me. PayPal express for non-downloadable products is working just fine as is all other functions using PayPal. I am uncertain if it has to do with the Download Shop add-on (I can't get any support from that add-on) or my configuration with PayPal WPP. I was looking at the IPN notification URL in my configuration. It is: http://www.*********.com/catalog/index.php?action=express_checkout_ipn. Should it be a secured site: https://www.*********.com/catalog/index.php?action=express_checkout_ipn ??

What is occurring is that the customer tries to pay for a download file with PayPal Express, it seems to work, but they are just sent back to my site, to the payment page, and no payment is made. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This trouble has been bugging me for months.

Thanks,

Bruce

I recently installed the PayPal WPP Direct Payments module and everything seems to working just fine so far. The only thing I can't quite figure out is how to set it up so that the the payment status on the admin side get updated through the IPN.

Basically if transactions are started from the admin side (as in added charge or refund) the transaction shows up on the paypal sandbox and gets correctly displayed on the admin side (either as an added charge or refund).

But updates that occur on the Sandbox site (such as a refund or a decline of the payment when the payment is under review) do not get passed on to the Admin Order pages.

There is a paypal_wpp_ipn.php in the includes/paypal_wpp/ folder but as far as I can see there are not instructions pertaining to how to get it to work.

Anybody have IPN admin updates working with this wonderful contribution? What are the settings -- permissions, etc. - that need to be changed?

Thanks!!

Dan

IPN is broken and doesn't automatically update the payment status. It's on my list of things to fix. I'll take a stab at it over this weekend.

To all... sorry I haven't been around lately; my spam filter decided to start eating the 'new post' notifications, so I haven't seen any of the help requests for a while. I'll get on it as I have time away from running my shop.

--Glen

Hi all,

I just upgraded to the latest paypal_wpp ver 1.1.2 on osCommerce 2.2.

Problem : When using Paypal Express Checkout, auto account is created for customer and payment is successful.

Then does Express Checkout again, gives customer error and takes them to payment page.

Here are the steps to replicate the problem:

1. Complete order using Express checkout, this first order is successful.

2. Customer account is created in osCommerce store.

3. Customer orders again, using express checkout (not logging in or logged in, does not matter)

4. Gets redirected to Paypal Login page.

5. Customer logs in to Paypal account (as per above)

6. Agrees to paypal details and is taken back to store -> checkout_shipping.php

7. Select shipping then press continue.

8. ERROR - taken to checkout_payment page, with the error in RED: "Please select a payment method for your order."

A work around is to press the back button, select shipping again, press continue.

Then the customer is taken to the correct order confirmation screen and can confirm the order.

This only happens when the customer already has an account in the osCommerce store.

I've looked all over this topic to see if anyone else is having this same problem, I've found some people have had a kind of similar problem, but don't really see any solutions.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks!

The payment object is lost out of the session for some reason when they are redirected back to the shipping page and move on to the payment page. You would need to find a way to keep the payment object in the session alive. I have emailed one of the developers that worked on this add on and he did mention that one of the versions of CCGV contains a bug that deselects the payment method. So you will find a major fix for that add on. But in my case this still occurred and I did not have CCGV installed. I use onepage checkout so I was able to fix my issue by redirecting paypal back to the checkout page. This ensured that the payment object was still in session. I hope this info helps.

IPN is broken and doesn't automatically update the payment status. It's on my list of things to fix. I'll take a stab at it over this weekend.

To all... sorry I haven't been around lately; my spam filter decided to start eating the 'new post' notifications, so I haven't seen any of the help requests for a while. I'll get on it as I have time away from running my shop.

--Glen

Thanks so much for replying.

It is a huge help to know that one is not doing something wrong and that it's simply a feature still in progress.

If there is anything I can do to help (including testing new code, etc) just let me know.

thanks,

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Just a word on the module the file includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php :

[b]Warning[/b]: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in [b]includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php[/b] on line [b]1608[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in [b]includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php[/b] on line [b]2190[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in [b]includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php[/b] on line [b]2192[/b]

fix :

Comment out the lines :

$this->cardinal_centinel_lookup($auth_info, &$order_info);
$this->cardinal_centinel_authenticate($auth_info, &$order_info);
$this->cardinal_centinel_before_process(&$order_info);

This will also disable the centinel feature. I have no use for it, but other may so you might want to look at the $this-> reference as this is the issue.

cheers

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Just a word on the module the file includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php :

[b]Warning[/b]: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in [b]includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php[/b] on line [b]1608[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in [b]includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php[/b] on line [b]2190[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in [b]includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php[/b] on line [b]2192[/b]

fix :

Comment out the lines :

$this->cardinal_centinel_lookup($auth_info, &$order_info);
$this->cardinal_centinel_authenticate($auth_info, &$order_info);
$this->cardinal_centinel_before_process(&$order_info);

This will also disable the centinel feature. I have no use for it, but other may so you might want to look at the $this-> reference as this is the issue.

cheers

Peter,

I believe that this is fixed in the latest build on Github, but the correct fix is to move the pass by reference indication to the function definition. The Cardinal Centinel features are useful to UK shopowners who accept Maestro cards.

--Glen

Just installed this on my test site and before going live I need to get one thing fixed.

I have a paypal fee module for the order total which adds a fixed fee + percentage to only paypal transactions. It is setup for paypal standard and I want to use it for Payments Pro now but i'm unsure of how to make the change. Below is the code for the module, is it possible to get this to work for both direct payments and express checkout?

class ot_paypal_fee_fix_var {
   var $title, $output;

function ot_paypal_fee_fix_var() {
     $this->code = 'ot_paypal_fee_fix_var';
     $this->title = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_STATUS == 'true') ? true : false);
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->output = array();
   }

function process() {
     global $order, $currencies, $paypal_fee;
  $titletemp = '';

if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_STATUS == 'true') {
       //check if payment method is paypal. If yes, add fee.
        if ($GLOBALS['payment'] == 'paypal_standard') {
        $paypal_fee = tep_round(((MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FIX_FEE + (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FEE/100) * $order->info['total'])), $currencies->currencies[DEFAULT_CURRENCY]['decimal_places']);

// check if paypal_fee is less than minimum defined
		if ($paypal_fee < MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MIN_FEE) {
			$paypal_fee = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MIN_FEE;
			$titletemp = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_TXT_MIN_FEE;
		}
		// check if paypal_fee is more than maximum defined
		if ($paypal_fee > MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE <> 0) {
			$paypal_fee = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE;
			$titletemp = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_TXT_MAX_FEE;
		}
		// check if paypal fee is between max and Min
//			if ($paypal_fee > MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MIN_FEE && ($paypal_fee < MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE <> 0)) {
		if ($titletemp == '') {
			if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FIX_FEE == 0){
				$titletemp = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FEE . '%';
			}
			else {
				$titletemp = $currencies->display_price(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FIX_FEE,0) . '+' . MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FEE . '%';
			}
		}

$order->info['total'] += $paypal_fee;

//			$this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ' (' . $currencies->display_price(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FIX_FEE,0) . '+' . MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FEE . '%):',
		$this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ' (' .$titletemp . '):' ,
                                   'text' => $currencies->format($paypal_fee, true,  $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']),
                                   'value' => $paypal_fee);
		}
       }
   }

function check() {
     if (!isset($this->_check)) {
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_STATUS'");
       $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
     }

return $this->_check;
   }

function keys() {
     return array('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_STATUS', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FIX_FEE', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FEE', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MIN_FEE', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE');
   }

function install() {
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display PAYPAL FEE', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want this module to display?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_SORT_ORDER', '3', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PAYPAL Fix Part of Fee', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FIX_FEE', '0.35', 'Your PayPal Fix part of fee in Money', '6', '3', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PAYPAL Variable Part of Fee (%)', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_FEE', '3.00', 'Your PayPal Fee in percent (%)', '6', '4', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PAYPAL Minimum Value of Fee', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MIN_FEE', '0', 'Your PayPal Minimum value of Fee in Money <br>(0 = Disable)', '6', '5', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('PAYPAL Maximum Value of Fee', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_PAYPAL_MAX_FEE', '0', 'Your PayPal Maximum value of Fee in Money <br>(0 = Disable)', '6', '6', now())");
   }

function remove() {
     $keys = '';
     $keys_array = $this->keys();
     $keys_size = sizeof($keys_array);
     for ($i=0; $i<$keys_size; $i++) {
       $keys .= "'" . $keys_array[$i] . "',";
     }
     $keys = substr($keys, 0, -1);

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in (" . $keys . ")");
   }
 }
?>

I also have this error showing on the Delivery Information page of checkout.

E_NOTICE Error Count: 12
Error: Undefined index: action
File: includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php
Line: 229

I have these errors on the Payment Information page of checkout

Error: Constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DP_TEXT_TITLE already defined
File: includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php
Line: 10

Error: Constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_TEXT_TITLE already defined
Line: 11

Thanks in Advance

Just installed this on my test site and before going live I need to get one thing fixed.

I have a paypal fee module for the order total which adds a fixed fee + percentage to only paypal transactions. It is setup for paypal standard and I want to use it for Payments Pro now but i'm unsure of how to make the change. Below is the code for the module, is it possible to get this to work for both direct payments and express checkout?

Use of the PayPal Fee module violates section 4.5 of the PayPal user agreement.

"4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions."

I'm not the "PayPal Police", so I'm not going to tell you how to run your business, but I'm not even going to look at the code. You're on your own here.

I also have this error showing on the Delivery Information page of checkout.

E_NOTICE Error Count: 12
Error: Undefined index: action
File: includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php
Line: 229

I will assume that your Delivery Information page is checkout_shipping.php. E_NOTICE errors are generally disabled in PHP by default, so there is something in your local runtime configuration that has overridden this. This error shows that we are checking a variable without testing for its presence, which is bad style, and depending on how the variable is used, could lead to security issues. In this case, we are testing against some fixed strings, so nothing harmful should come of it.

Here is the fix for this issue:

In includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php:

Find this around line 229:

switch($_GET['action']) {

Insert this ABOVE line 229:

if (isset($_GET['action'])) {

Find this around line 269:

break;
 }

Insert this BELOW the text:

}

This will be fixed in the next release. Only installations that have E_NOTICE reporting set in PHP will see the message, so the vast majority of users won't see any problem.

I have these errors on the Payment Information page of checkout

Error: Constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_DP_TEXT_TITLE already defined
Line: 10

Error: Constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_EC_TEXT_TITLE already defined
Line: 11

These errors occur because the payment module is being loaded twice. Is it possible that the PayPal fee module is loading the payment module on its own?

--Glen

Hello All, i have the Dynamoeffects One Page Checkout installed, and the latest April 2010 version of this contribution installed. However, it will not accept Paypal Express payments. It did accept them to begin with, but randomly stopped working one day. I've tried myself, and have read customer emails complaining. This is what happens: I will add items to my basket, checkout, and then select Express Payment.

The paypal website will load, but it will display an error page:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

I don't know what to try and edit to fix this. No settings have changed.

I have KissER installed so it shows all the errors, I know many don't cause issues but betto to fix them I think.

Thanks for the fix, seems to have gotten rid of the notice.

The PayPal fee module is on the order total page, the errors show up on the payment information page first. Website Payments Standard has been uninstalled.

I will assume that your Delivery Information page is checkout_shipping.php. E_NOTICE errors are generally disabled in PHP by default, so there is something in your local runtime configuration that has overridden this. This error shows that we are checking a variable without testing for its presence, which is bad style, and depending on how the variable is used, could lead to security issues. In this case, we are testing against some fixed strings, so nothing harmful should come of it.

Here is the fix for this issue:

In includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php:

Find this around line 229:

switch($_GET['action']) {

Insert this ABOVE line 229:

if (isset($_GET['action'])) {

Find this around line 269:

break;
 }

Insert this BELOW the text:

}

This will be fixed in the next release. Only installations that have E_NOTICE reporting set in PHP will see the message, so the vast majority of users won't see any problem.

These errors occur because the payment module is being loaded twice. Is it possible that the PayPal fee module is loading the payment module on its own?

--Glen

@galey: It sounds as though the token is not being sent to PayPal when you are re-directed. Have you contacted DynamoEffects about this issue? It could be a DynamoCheckout problem.

--Glen

Do you work closely with Dynamoeffects? I can not get hold of the anyone there, i have logged the issue. I've just added some text to the language definition files to say "Express Checkout ** Currently Unavailable **" which should act as a deterrent in the interim.

Guessing this is either an error caused by PayPal standard or an error from installing WPP. When I try to access my orders section it gives me the following error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in ...includes/classes/order.php on line 13

Guessing this is either an error caused by PayPal standard or an error from installing WPP. When I try to access my orders section it gives me the following error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in ...includes/classes/order.php on line 13

Just sorted this out myself, in the file admin/orders.php you have to comment out the second instance of include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');, mine was located just above

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

Just sorted this out myself, in the file admin/orders.php you have to comment out the second instance of include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');, mine was located just above

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

This is correct. It's covered in the installation instructions as item 2 in step #15.

The WPP module needs some of the methods of the 'orders' class earlier than the stock admin/orders.php, so we insert the include near the top of the code and comment out the original.

--Glen

Can anyone please help me get my WPP upgrade working? I am struggling to gather the necessary sandpit API credentials to test the site under the PayPal sandpit.

I have set up a dummy business in Paypal's sandpit and logged into this dummy business. I have navigated to "My Account" and "Profile" but there is not an "API Access" link here. There is a "Request API credentials" link but when I click on this I can only view a certificant as text on the screen (it displays an API user name, a password and an alphanumeric 'signature' string). There is not an option to download a certificate file.

If I log into my live account on Paypay I am able to download an actual certificate file without an issue.

As you will appreciate I am keen to test my upgrade on my development server but cannot see a way forward here. Maybe I am missing something obvious, but I have been banging my head against this for a while now.

Any advice would be greatfully received.

It has been a long time since I set up my test shop in the PayPal Sandbox, but it worked identically to the live version. I know that they have made some changes to make it easier to find credentials and such, but they may not support certificates in the new changes. Best to ask PayPal developer technical support about that.

--Glen

I have just installed "PayPal WPP Modification" I did a line by line install. It is working well, but if over the credit card limit the customer is bounced back to the payment page, but no error is displayed. Can you help me with that page the error code is in?

On occassions I get a Paypal Error and looking at the dump, I see the error is:

[shortMessage] => Invalid Data

[LongMessage] => This transaction has been completed, but the total of items in the cart did not match the total of all items.

[ErrorCode] => 15008

[severityCode] => Warning

When looking at it in more detail I see the issue is here:

[PaymentDetailsItem][Name]London To Edinburgh Day Tour[/Name][Amount currencyID=GBP]135.00[/Amount][Number]-[/Number][Quantity]0[/Quantity]

[/PaymentDetailsItem][PaymentDetailsItem][Name]Order Total Discrepancy[/Name][Amount currencyID=GBP]268.00[/Amount][Number]-[/Number][Quantity]1

[/Quantity][/PaymentDetailsItem]

[/PaymentDetails]

When it should look like this...

[PaymentDetailsItem][Name]London To Edinburgh Day Tour[/Name][Amount currencyID=GBP]135.00[/Amount][Number]-[/Number][Quantity]2[/Quantity]

[/PaymentDetailsItem]

This problem only happens on occassions and I cannot understand what the customer has done to make this happen. If you would like to see the basket we use

with this particular example then go to http://www.sightseeingtourslondon.com/edinburgh-trip-c-36.html and select 2 adults and Book Now and you will see my

basket setup. 95% of bookings go through without a problem, its just a small amount where this error crops up and I would love to understand how/why and to

resolve it.

Thanks,

Chris

Founder & Director at CSC Tours Ltd