• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

some additional details:

I installed wpp latest version. 1.0.2

when I test with visa its thru.

its only for Uk based switch that its giving this.

<CreditCardType>Switch</CreditCardType>

[0] => Array

(

[shortMessage] => This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

[LongMessage] => This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

[ErrorCode] => 10764

[severityCode] => Error

What all are compulsory fileds when a switch card is used.

The issue number was 2 digits and the start date and month were blank.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hi Again Brian

I have decided to install the CCGV (rad) contrib - It seems to work ok although I have yet to upgrade to the latest version of WPP.

I see about upgrading in the notes but I have the version that you made specifically for me a while back. Last time I upgraded I just changed a replaced a couple of files.

So now I guess I need to uninstall and start again - is this correct? And if so, how do I go about doing this without the risk of breaking anything else?

Thanks

@Satish: That error number is undocumented, however some have theorized that the problem could be with the zip codes.

@Olly: An upgrade from a pre-1.0.0 version is not trivial. You'll first need to do a complete uninstallation, reverting your site to a pre-PayPal Pro status, then install the latest version of this module. The risk of breaking things is the same as with any other major modification to your store. The way I do it is to use Beyond Compare to compare the target store's codebase with a virgin osCommerce codebase and revert any changes.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

ok I have made the move and Whilst I can take payments now I get the following error on all the new items added

Warning: include(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOTincludes/configure.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

If I comment it out it does solve it butit seems to be on most things so I'm sure this is not right.

Also I could not reupdate the data into the modeul from the admin panel - it just ould not update.

I have gone into the database direct to add the user name etc which has at least allowed me to process orders.

Finally (sofar) I get an error on the orders.php saying about the sessions - I comment out 2 x lines and it goes away - again I am worried about this.

Thanks a lot

I must have missed soemthing

and one other thing (sorry to keep posting)

I notice that the express checkout is still not always picking up the full address - it would seem often the county is missed off - perhaps this is because they appear on the same line within Paypal -

Thanks

I think I have sorted my first two issues - I just hard coded the root instead of DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT into the files and it made the error go away - hope this is ok

The non updating problem was infact a total seperate error which I have sorted - probably there since I moved to php5

It is still not picking up the county on express checkout and I have not seen any refund button which I thought I would?

Finally - is there a way to now show whether an address is confirmed or not in the admin section? Would be handy.

Thanks a lot and sorry to have done loads of posts

Hi Brian,

Great Contrib. All I need now is someone to do what you have done for paypal payments, to shipping with USPS, UPS and Fedex.

And it is about time I made a donation, so I did (from pilotshop.com)

Anyway everything is working fine, even though I have a heavily modded site.

I am however getting the following error showing at the top of the order page in admin when I attemp a refund.

Warning Refund Failed for the following reason(s):

No response was received from payment processor.

Now I was able to verify that the refund was successful in paypal, but the order page did not update with the refund information.

When I add a charge the order page does update. Only for refund do I have this problem.

I have wondered if it is on paypal's side, maybe my settings there? or something else.

Appreciate your input.

Best regards,

Robert.

was wondering if anyone had a problem using the paypal express checkout

for some reason, after the customer logs into paypal and then press continue, they're redirected to my site with an empty shopping cart. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Also, when folks from CA order, it always ask for a STATE and is stuck in some sort of loop..

I have an issue that I see referenced before but don't see how to correct it.

When I select the WPP payment option, fill in the CC info, hit continue, I get the red bar across the top of the page that says to select a payment option.

It does this no matter what payment method is selected as long as the module is enabled. If I disable the module, the other options work fine.

With the WPP enabled, the express checkout button DOES seem to work but the customer cannot select any other payment options. I ran the diagnostics file and got green across the board. So I rechecked the edits to the pages...seem fine. I am on GoDaddy hosting thru a reseller.

Help?

@Olly: Sorry about the late response. Did you get it working?

@devine952: Thanks for the donation! Wait for the next version as I've added some improved response handlers for the backend admin functions based on installations I've done in very busy stores.

@graysonhobby: Sounds like a session issue. Are they switching between non-SSL and SSL? Do you use a shared certificate? More than likely the cookie settings in your configuration.php file are incorrect.

@coraldynamics: Could be a register_globals issue. Also try adding a second payment option and see if it works.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

It does this no matter what payment method is selected as long as the module is enabled. If I disable the module, the other options work fine.

I have enabled other payment options. They work fine UNLESS the WPP option is enabled as well. WPP option gets same error by itself as well. Even the (not for production use) Cedit Card module using 4111111111111111 card number.

@graysonhobby: Sounds like a session issue. Are they switching between non-SSL and SSL? Do you use a shared certificate? More than likely the cookie settings in your configuration.php file are incorrect.

No shared SSL, I bought a certifiate, perhaps Im not using it correctly.

What should I be looking for in the configuration.php?

I'm pretty sure all is now working - the only small bug that I have is that it does not get the county on express checkout - I think this is if the county is combined on another line with the address.

Finally - now we have the buttons to do everything in admin, it would be great to see in admin whether the account was verified and more importantly whether the address used was confirmed with Paypal as this still means I have to keep logging into Paypal to check.

Thanks Brian - responded to your mail to.

I notice I do get an order discrepancy in my Paypal as well when using CCGV Trad - I would imagine this because I am dealing in £ and it shows as $ in teh Paypal - the figures all seem correct though? Is there a need to worry?

No shared SSL, I bought a certifiate, perhaps Im not using it correctly.

What should I be looking for in the configuration.php?

Here is a error message i see in the dump file...

[ShortMessage] => Express Checkout PayerID is missing.
[LongMessage] => Express Checkout PayerID is missing.
[ErrorCode] => 10419
[SeverityCode] => Error

From an unhappy customer

Add the item to the cart, hit the Paypal button, hit continue in Paypal, back to Grayson and the cart is empty and I'm logged out. Find the plane again, add it to cart, this time use the continue button and save the Paypal choice for down the line, log back in again, cart is empty and I'm logged out. Find the plane and add it to cart again, log in, find plane again, add to cart, continue and verify address, off to Paypal, and back to Grayson again -- logged out and cart is empty. Never got the final PAY NOW button in Paypal and never once returned from my failed attempt to use Paypal when the site knew who I was or what I just tried to order.
Edited by graysonhobby

@coraldynamics: Turn register_globals on, if it's off, and see if that makes a difference.

@graysonhobby: Post the top half of your configure.php file. The problem lies there.

@ollyno1uk2: As long as the total is correctly, there shouldn't be need to worry, but I'll do more testing in pounds to make sure it's auto-calculating the totals correctly. It could have something to do with the exchange rate not being updated in your store.

Thanks - I'm not too fussed as long as it is correct in the Paypal.

The only thing is the fact that the county does not get collected correctly in express checkout - otherwise all seems well thankfully!

Cheers for your help

@coraldynamics: Turn register_globals on, if it's off, and see if that makes a difference.

@graysonhobby: Post the top half of your configure.php file. The problem lies there.

@ollyno1uk2: As long as the total is correctly, there shouldn't be need to worry, but I'll do more testing in pounds to make sure it's auto-calculating the totals correctly. It could have something to do with the exchange rate not being updated in your store.

Since I did not want to bother you with such a simple error, I did a search (imagine that) and was able to find the error. Now it works fine.

Thanks..

what settings are needed to get the refund feature working?

Hello there!

I have a problem, I hope it's something simple.

I installed that contribution fine. Entered correct API username and password I got from PayPal and uploaded certificate to correct folder. The problem is that whenever I click on PayPal button I got the message:

Failed to connect to api.paypal.com IP number 1: Permission denied (Error No. 7)

I checked again and again username and password and it's correct (I used copy and paste), certificate file is in correct folder.

Please help!

Computers777dotcom

Thanks - I'm not too fussed as long as it is correct in the Paypal.

The only thing is the fact that the county does not get collected correctly in express checkout - otherwise all seems well thankfully!

Cheers for your help

I have noticed that the county doesn't get collected on Express Checkout as well. For me, it isn't an issue, as I generally blank it out when I transfer the data to USPS for shipping. This seems to be a PayPal issue, as it works as expected for Direct Payments, and in Express Checkout for other countries. I checked my order history for Express Checkout orders and sometimes get the UK county, and sometimes not, so it may be a function of how the customer's account is set up. The county goes into the US-centric "State" field, which may explain the problem.

The root of the issue may be that the WPP module only collects the US-centric address fields from PayPal, rather than the international fields defined in the API. One would have to look at the full response from PayPal to determine whether the international address fields are populated, and possibly make adjustments to the WPP module for non-US customers.

I am having another issue. Even with this contribution "removed" from the payment modules. I get the following error when attempting to look at orders.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: order in /home/content/a/q/u/aquariumsupply/html/admin/includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php on line 17

That stanza reads as follows:

if (!is_object($order)) {
$oID = (int)$_GET['oID'];
$order = new order($oID);
$order_totals = array();
 }

I have added the Multi Vendor Shipping to allow proper shipping est. from items drop shipped - could this have messed up the wpp stuff? It does not look like it touched this particular page, but there was a database update.

Help?

I am having another issue. Even with this contribution "removed" from the payment modules. I get the following error when attempting to look at orders.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: order in /home/content/a/q/u/aquariumsupply/html/admin/includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php on line 17

I have added the Multi Vendor Shipping to allow proper shipping est. from items drop shipped - could this have messed up the wpp stuff? It does not look like it touched this particular page, but there was a database update.

If you remove the contribution, you will have to revert to the previous version of admin/orders.php. You did keep backups of all your changed files, didn't you? Alternatively, you can go through and undo the changes made to install it.

If this behavior occurred when MVS was installed, then you need to analyze the files that were changed by both addons and manually merge the changes.

--Glen