• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal WPP Direct Payments & Express Checkout Support

dynamoeffects

@eze: None of your product prices are coming through for some reason. In your checkout_process.php script, find these lines:

Here you go:

Array
(
   [0] => Array
       (
           [code] => ot_subtotal
           [title] => Sub-Total:
           [text] => £0.99
           [value] => 0.99
           [sort_order] => 1
       )

[1] => Array
       (
           [code] => ot_shipping
           [title] => Flat Rate (Best Way):
           [text] => £5.00
           [value] => 5.00
           [sort_order] => 2
       )

[2] => Array
       (
           [code] => ot_tax
           [title] => VAT 17.5%:
           [text] => £0.15
           [value] => 0.147446808511
           [sort_order] => 3
       )

[3] => Array
       (
           [code] => ot_total
           [title] => Total:
           [text] => <b>£5.99</b>
           [value] => 5.99
           [sort_order] => 4
       )

)
1<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

That's very strange indeed. Did you notice that your order total modules aren't calculating the total correctly? It's showing a grand total of 5.99 when it should be 6.14.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

That's very strange indeed. Did you notice that your order total modules aren't calculating the total correctly? It's showing a grand total of 5.99 when it should be 6.14.

My understanding is the £0.15 is the VAT component of the product's £0.99 tax inclusive total price. Certainly £0.99 is what we wish to charge for this item, including VAT, and £5.99 would be the correct total overall.

I can remove VAT from the store, reinput a price and see if that will help?

I can remove VAT from the store, reinput a price and see if that will help?

Without tax involved, a simple £0.99 price, £5.00 postage, everything totalled correctly to £5.99. Still get the same 10525 tho :/

Im having a problem with this. I have it installed but keep getting error messages: there was an error processing your credit card". nothing is even being transmitted to paypal. i think the settings in the payment admin are correct. the only thing i can think of is the possibility that the cURL path is wrong or the absolute path in config.php is incorrect. i am in desperate need of help.

@eze: That's a really strange problem that I've never seen experienced before. Can you tell me what other contributions you have installed?

@cyberfish: Upload the wpp_diagnostics.php file and see what that tells you.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

@eze: That's a really strange problem that I've never seen experienced before. Can you tell me what other contributions you have installed?

Thanks for the response Brian and I hate to follow that up with a couple more questions but:

a)where do i find the diagnostic?

b)how do i upload/run it?

Thanks you in advance

nevermind...dont even know why i asked. found the script installing now.

It's in the contribution's zip folder. You just upload it into your online shop, then access your site through your browser like this: http://www.example.com/wpp_diagnostics.php

If it doesn't exist, it means you're probably using PayPal's version of this contribution and they would be the best ones to help you. This is the support thread for this contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647

It's in the contribution's zip folder. You just upload it into your online shop, then access your site through your browser like this: http://www.example.com/wpp_diagnostics.php

If it doesn't exist, it means you're probably using PayPal's version of this contribution and they would be the best ones to help you. This is the support thread for this contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3647

Im a little foggy on step 4. Please forgive the ignorance but PHP isnt my strong suit.

Can I simply overwrite the existing files with the ones you provide?

Thank you again.

Sure, a base of oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817

Integrated Register Globals 1.5

Integrated a custom theme, just look and feel stuff

Integrated paypal_wpp_0.9.2

Removed Register Globals 1.5 mod and integrated the oscommerce-2.2rc1 register_globals compatibility layer instead

Edited by eze

Im a little foggy on step 4. Please forgive the ignorance but PHP isnt my strong suit.

Can I simply overwrite the existing files with the ones you provide?

Thank you again.

again....nevermind i figured it out. thanks.

@eze: Hmmm, perhaps this is a lingering register_globals issue, although I can't figure out how. I'll play around with it on my server.

@eze: Hmmm, perhaps this is a lingering register_globals issue, although I can't figure out how. I'll play around with it on my server.

Thanks! Here's another oddity that might be relevant:

GBP is the currency code used in english.php & paypal_wpp.php

UKP is the currency code used in admin/currencies.php

GBP is the code that paypal request used.

If I change the value in admin/currencies.php to GBP, all our prices on the site transform to 0...

UKP is the currency code used in admin/currencies.php

Boom, you just found your problem. That has to be GBP.

Do this.

1. Create a new currency called GBP. Set it's value to 1.000

2. Edit the UKP currency and set its currency to 1.000

3. Then set the GBP currency as default.

4. Delete the UKP currency.

Do this.

Ahah, success! Awesome! Many thanks for all your efforts :thumbsup:

Do this.

Brian, got everything installed and changed the scripts etc. Then I ran the diagnostic tool and this is what came up. I have no idea what this means. Any ideas? Would be appreciated.

Thank you again. The contribution blows the other ones away btw....wish i had known about it sooner.

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/wpp_diagnostics.php on line 9

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/application_top.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/wpp_diagnostics.php on line 9

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_redirect() in /home/content/j/o/h/johndaustin/html/wpp_diagnostics.php on line 13

Like I mentioned here:

You just upload it into your online shop, then access your site through your browser like this: http://www.example.com/wpp_diagnostics.php

It needs to be uploaded into the same folder as your store. If your store is found under /catalog/ or /store/, it needs to be there.

Like I mentioned here:

It needs to be uploaded into the same folder as your store. If your store is found under /catalog/ or /store/, it needs to be there.

it threw me ssl error so i took care of that in my config files.

no it just says"no input has been specified"

any thoughts?

That's APlus' cryptic 404 error page. I just did an installation for a woman on APlus servers and it was one of the most difficult and time consuming. All errors are turned off and they don't allow you to turn them on. You have to request IPs and ports to be opened in order to use the module. They were just a big headache.

Post the URL of your wpp_diagnostics.php script so I can see what's going on.

That's APlus' cryptic 404 error page. I just did an installation for a woman on APlus servers and it was one of the most difficult and time consuming. All errors are turned off and they don't allow you to turn them on. You have to request IPs and ports to be opened in order to use the module. They were just a big headache.

Post the URL of your wpp_diagnostics.php script so I can see what's going on.

www.amovingtrain.com/catalog/wpp_diagnostics.php

im using godadddy

and also now my login and checkout pages dont work. i was pretty meticulous with the changes to the files in step 4.

Thanks.

www.amovingtrain.com/catalog/wpp_diagnostics.php

im using godadddy

and also now my login and checkout pages dont work. i was pretty meticulous with the changes to the files in step 4.

Thanks.

One more thing, how much would you charge to finish setting this up for me? Im kind of under the gun here.

Your diagnostics page loads up fine for me. https://www.amovingtrain.com/catalog/wpp_diagnostics.php

Interesting and THANK YOU. I dont know what happened before. It seems though that all of the files i modded from the wpp pack are all throwing errors:

Firefox can't find the server at www.amovingtrain.comlogin.php.

i think its weird that their is no "/" before 'login'

Post the top portion of your configure.php file, above the database username/password stuff.