• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customer Registry- only for US residents

erikwoods

I know there are contributions that set the default Country to United States and add a drop-down box for the states, but is there a way to restrict registration to United States only (IE delete the option of selecting a country such as canada or mexico as their country)? My client does not offer shipping outside of the US.

Or should I just add the contribution and assume they'll pick a state and leave it at US as the country?

Much thanks to those who can help. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

I know there are contributions that set the default Country to United States and add a drop-down box for the states, but is there a way to restrict registration to United States only (IE delete the option of selecting a country such as canada or mexico as their country)? My client does not offer shipping outside of the US.

Or should I just add the contribution and assume they'll pick a state and leave it at US as the country?

Much thanks to those who can help. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Hi,

Why don't you add the contribution you mention and remove the countries drop down box in it's place put USA (In your font color) then to the right add somethng like - Sorry! No Delivery outside USA. (In red font color)

But as a courtesy I would put a note to that affect either on your front page and/or on the sign in page but especially on your shipping and conditions pages.

Kind Regards,

Michelle.

Archived