• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Basic Design Pack Support

toyicebear

Hello again i have this problem in Box of categories, i have add a image in CategoriesBox css class, with bottom padding.

but i see different result in different browser

see the image:

img2bp7.jpg

can help me?

Bye

Stew

Edited by exhaust

Hello again i have this problem in Box of categories, i have add a image in CategoriesBox css class, with bottom padding.

but i see different result in different browser

Google around for IE css fixes/hacks

Edited by toyicebear

hello people

i need you help, from this pack i only need the css botuns for use whit your modern template

what are the files i have to change..... it is only the html_output an the stylesheet, or i need more something

thanks

Edited by JorgeCosta

hello people

i need you help, from this pack i only need the css botuns for use whit your modern template

what are the files i have to change..... it is only the html_output an the stylesheet, or i need more something

thanks

CSS Buttons Everywhere

what find?

IE6 and even IE7 does not follow the W3C web standards completely, so they sometime require special css hacks/fixes added to work the same as web standard browsers like Opera and Firefox.

Edited by toyicebear

Hello

How i can change the dimension of the the thumbs in contentBoxContents?

(home page) bye thanks

Stew

Any help about it? i can change the dimension in admin panel or in BDP file?

Any help about it? i can change the dimension in admin panel or in BDP file?

In Admin under Configuration >> Images

If that is not enough you can also modify each individual box file where you want a different image size.

how i can mod the box? in the file php?

Yes..

The side boxes are located in this folder: includes/boxes/

The center boxes are located in this folder: includes/modules/

thank men

but there are a problem, some buttons dont be css, is just text, why?

thanks for help

You should read the whole support tread for CSS Buttons Everywhere

If the wanted info is not already there, then post and ask in that tread.

Edited by toyicebear

You should read the whole support tread for CSS Buttons Everywhere

If the wanted info is not already there, then post and ask in that tread.

thanks for your support

but what i want realy is the BDP whit your modern template, and i ask if there is a way to do that?

i hope you understand my question

thanks

Edited by JorgeCosta

thanks for your support

but what i want realy is the BDP whit your modern template, and i ask if there is a way to do that?

i hope you understand my question

thanks

You can install bdp and then modify it to have the modern template looks

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to use sts with the basic design pack? If I upload both the shop doesnt work anymore.

No, it is not possible without a lot of rewrites and modifications of the files.

Just choose one of them.

Hi,

I have had a look at the css style sheet, I have tried to change the width of the page by altering the standard width of 778 to one I desire, it does not work.

I have edited the includes/header.php to be 800 so tthe width will match a front-end flash site in size.

How do I resize/center all other content so that rest of page is 800, centered and with white background?

I am lousy at coding, and since Os commerce is new to me I ma not quite used to the structure of the system.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

BB

Hi,

I have had a look at the css style sheet, I have tried to change the width of the page by altering the standard width of 778 to one I desire, it does not work.

I have edited the includes/header.php to be 800 so tthe width will match a front-end flash site in size.

How do I resize/center all other content so that rest of page is 800, centered and with white background?

I am lousy at coding, and since Os commerce is new to me I ma not quite used to the structure of the system.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

BB

Altering the width in the stylesheet is enought, just always remember to press CTRL + F5 when viewing the site after having done stylesheet changes to see the effect.

Also in regards to width, also be aware that elements on your shop, be it header, center or columns which are to wide can make you site stretch wider than the stylesheet set width.

Altering the width in the stylesheet is enought, just always remember to press CTRL + F5 when viewing the site after having done stylesheet changes to see the effect.

Also in regards to width, also be aware that elements on your shop, be it header, center or columns which are to wide can make you site stretch wider than the stylesheet set width.

Thanks for your reply toyicebear,

So far I have only used firefox to browse the shop, but I can see that there is a slight difference when using IE.

It doesn't come out as expected, I need to see where I can change the width of the other areas. I have used define mainpage for the mainage, it do not work properly either.

I guess that i will have to solve that bit first, then I might have a chance to get on with resizing and centering the shop.

Thnaks for your reply.

I have used this contribution but should want to align the whole shop to the left and remove the top margin. So I did make some changements to the styesheet, see the underlining below:

BODY {

text-align: left;

background: #CCCCCC;

color: #000000;

margin: 0px;

}

.fixcenter {

width: 1000px;

border: solid; border-width: 1px;

background: #ffffff;

margin: auto;

margin-top: 0px;

}

This works great in Explorer but not in Firefox. Any suggestion how to change that?

I have used this contribution but should want to align the whole shop to the left and remove the top margin. So I did make some changements to the styesheet, see the underlining below:

BODY {

background: #CCCCCC;

margin: 0px;

}

.fixcenter {

margin: auto;

margin-top: 0px;

}

This works great in Explorer but not in Firefox. Any suggestion how to change that?

change the fixcenter one to this:

.fixcenter {

margin-top: 0;

}

Edited by toyicebear