• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Tabbed Product Pages

Beer Monster

Hi again

Solved it!! Just needed to change the rgb values to #html values in the css. Scroll bar is still light blue tho but only in IE, Firefox is OK.

Great contrib

Ian

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again

I have managed to get the layout the way I want it but I want the content dynamic. In the image, all the info to the right of the label image is in the database but I can't get the info out. I know about mysql select and php and have tried copying examples from the main php files into the description tabs but nothing seems to work.

Hope someone can help me

Ian

tabs.jpg

Hi again

Solved it!! Just needed to change the rgb values to #html values in the css. Scroll bar is still light blue tho but only in IE, Firefox is OK.

Great contrib

Ian

Hi

Starting to feel like a spammer :D

Managed to solve the blue scroll bars with help from Google. The scroll bar colours are defined in webfxlayout.js I just commented out the

if (ie && window.attachEvent) {

statement and all is OK.

Ian

Hi again

I have managed to get the layout the way I want it but I want the content dynamic. In the image, all the info to the right of the label image is in the database but I can't get the info out. I know about mysql select and php and have tried copying examples from the main php files into the description tabs but nothing seems to work.

Hope someone can help me

Ian

tabs.jpg

Solved this one too, I am just toooo good :lol: I converted my existing javascript/ASP popup page to PHP and it all works.

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...
Hi Beer Monster, I'have almost got it working, but I have a problem it pushes out my right column and the bottom navigation to the bottom of the page and I cannot manage to get it right? tried almost everything I could think of. Any suggestions here is mine produc_info.php code:

Hi Guys ... I hate to ask the same question again, but I am having exactly the same problem and cannot solve it. I just cannot get the columns to display properly, and I am not sure what exactly you did to fix your problem. Your help much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

This fixed my double image problem. Thanks for the post!

Drew

Hi everybody,

There is a repeated code in product_info.php that causes double imaging, one created by adding a contribution and another one is inserted by pasting an original script:

When I removed the repeated code, my image is showing just once.

Is there any way to add tabs into admin/categories.php so when previewing a product, description is showing in tabs? Did anybody tried it?

Thanks.

Beer Monster,

Thanks so much for this contribution!

I've got it installed and working, with the exception of the background of unselected tabs being present across the entire screen.

see http://www.northeastcoral.com/product_info...?products_id=29 for an example.

Thanks again, this does EXACTLY what I needed!

Drew

Problem solved - in the CSS file adjusted .dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-row {

All is well!

Drew

Beer Monster,

Thanks so much for this contribution!

I've got it installed and working, with the exception of the background of unselected tabs being present across the entire screen.

see http://www.northeastcoral.com/product_info...?products_id=29 for an example.

Thanks again, this does EXACTLY what I needed!

Drew

• 2 weeks later...

I am having problems getting the tabs to work in our store. I already have the script coding in the mainpage.tpl.php page:

<!-- Begin tab pane //-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/webfxlayout.js"></script>
<link id="luna-tab-style-sheet" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="includes/tabs/tabpanewebfx.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/tabpane.js"></script>
<!-- End tab pane //-->

Here is my product_info.tpl.php code:

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
  // BOF Separate Price per Customer
    if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
    $customer_group_id = '0';
    } else {
     $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
    }
  // EOF Separate Price per Customer
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$scustomer_group_price_query = tep_db_query("select customers_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']. "' and customers_group_id =  '" . $customer_group_id . "'");
       if ($scustomer_group_price = tep_db_fetch_array($scustomer_group_price_query)) {
       $product_info['products_price']= $scustomer_group_price['customers_group_price'];
}
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
       $scustomer_group_price_query = tep_db_query("select customers_group_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']. "' and customers_group_id =  '" . $customer_group_id . "'");
       if ($scustomer_group_price = tep_db_fetch_array($scustomer_group_price_query)) {
       $product_info['products_price']= $scustomer_group_price['customers_group_price'];
}
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
$manufacturers_id = $product_info['manufacturers_id']; // Manufacturer list in Product info 
?>
<?php
	//// BEGIN:  Added for Dynamic MoPics v3.000
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                   <tr>
                     <td width="43%" rowspan="5">
                       <div class="infoBox">
                         <div class="main"><?php echo TEXT_OTHER_PRODUCT_IMAGES; ?></div>
			    </div>
			    <div class="infoBoxContent">
			      <?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'dynamic_mopics.php'); ?>
			      </div>	</td>
                     <td colspan="2" valign="top" class="pageHeading"> </td>
                   </tr>
                   <tr>
                   </tr>
         <tr>
     	<td colspan="2" width="57%" valign="top" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2" width="57%" align="left" valign="top" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>>          </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
        <tr>
        <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
<?php
		$image_lg = mopics_get_imagebase($product_info['products_image'], DIR_WS_IMAGES . DYNAMIC_MOPICS_BIGIMAGES_DIR);
		if ($lg_image_ext = mopics_file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG . $image_lg, DYNAMIC_MOPICS_BIG_IMAGE_TYPES)) {
			$image_size = @getimagesize(DIR_FS_CATALOG . $image_lg . '.' . $lg_image_ext);
?>
         <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
           document.write('<a href="java script:popupImage(\'<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'] . '&type=' . $lg_image_ext); ?>\',\'<?php echo ((int)$image_size[1] + 30); ?>\',\'<?php echo ((int)$image_size[0] + 5); ?>\');"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?><br /><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE; ?></span></a>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
           <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link($image_lg . '.' . $lg_image_ext); ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], stripslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?><br /><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE; ?></span></a>
</noscript>
<?php
		} else {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], stripslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);
		}
?>
             </td>
           </tr>

</table>
<?php
   }
	//// END:  Added for Dynamic MoPics v3.000
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
     $products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']); 
     require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');
     $class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;
     $pad = new $class($products_id);
     echo $pad->draw();
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
<?php
?>
     <tr>
     	<td>
			<div class="infoBox">
			</div>
  			        </div>
</td>
     </tr>
<?php
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <!-- Wish List 2.3 Start -->
               <td align="center" class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('wishlist_action', 'add_wishlist') . tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_WISHLIST, 'onClick="document.cart_quantity.action=\''. tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_wishlist') . '\';document.cart_quantity.submit();"'); ?></td>
               <!-- Wish List 2.3 End   -->
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php

//added for cross -sell
  if ( (USE_CACHE == 'true') && !SID) {
   echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_XSELL_PRODUCTS);
  } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
  }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
   <!-- Manufacturer list in product info -->
     <?php 
  	$products_new_array = array();
  	// Requete sur le meme fabricant 
  	$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id != '" . $products_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . $manufacturers_id . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name" ;
   	$products_new_split = new splitPageResults($products_new_query_raw, 40);
	// La requete depasse le nombre de pages definis dans affichage des nouveaux produits 
	if (($products_new_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'))) {
	?>
 <tr>
       <tr>
         <td class="smallText"><?php echo $products_new_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_NEW); ?></td>
         <td align="right" class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $products_new_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>
       </tr>
     </table></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 </tr>
 <?php
 }
?>
 <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
   <?php
	// affichage des produits 
	if ($products_new_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
   		$products_new_query = tep_db_query($products_new_split->sql_query);
   		while ($products_new = tep_db_fetch_array($products_new_query)) {
     			if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($products_new['products_id'])) {
       			$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($products_new['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
     			} else {
       			$products_price = $currencies->display_price($products_new['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id']));
     			}
?>
   <tr>
     <td width="<?php echo SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + 10; ?>" valign="top" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_new['products_image'], $products_new['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     <td valign="top" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . $products_new['products_name'] . '</a><br><b>' . $products_price; ?></td>
     <!--<td align="right" valign="middle" class="main"><?php //echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART) . '</a>'; ?></td>-->
   </tr>
   <tr>
     <td colspüan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
   </tr>
   <?php
   }
 } ?>
 </table>

Appreciate some help please.

MsKitti

Edited by kittidid

hi guys,

i got this contribution up & running but somehow the formatting looks out of place. The options attribute and add cart button were far below the page, anyone can offer help please.

thanks alot! :thumbsup:

Hi Guys

This maybe a prob at my end but just wondering if anyone has had a problem with tabs going back to the home page. I have had this contrib installed for a while but on Friday I noticed that when I pick on a tab, the tab displays for about 1 sec and I get taken back to my home page.

I have restored a backup of files and database from 3 weeks ago, upgraded to IE7, re-installed the contrib but still get the problem. This happens with my live site and also my local install with WAMP. Works fine in Firefox tho and worked fine on Friday on my local install at the office, again with WAMP.

Also, when searching for an answer, I found the other tabs contrib and the demo link posted also took me back to the home page when clicking on a tab so it must be something at my end but what??.

Hope someone can help

Ian

I am having problems getting the tabs to work in our store. I already have the script coding in the mainpage.tpl.php page:

<!-- Begin tab pane //-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/webfxlayout.js"></script>
<link id="luna-tab-style-sheet" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="includes/tabs/tabpanewebfx.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/tabs/tabpane.js"></script>
<!-- End tab pane //-->

Here is my product_info.tpl.php code:

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
    if(!tep_session_is_registered('sppc_customer_group_id')) { 
    $customer_group_id = '0';
    } else {
     $customer_group_id = $sppc_customer_group_id;
    }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
             <tr>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

}
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
}
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
$manufacturers_id = $product_info['manufacturers_id']; // Manufacturer list in Product info 
?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                   <tr>
                     <td width="43%" rowspan="5">
                       <div class="infoBox">
			    </div>
			      </div>	</td>
                   </tr>
                   <tr>
                   </tr>
         <tr>
     	<td colspan="2" width="57%" valign="top" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2" width="57%" align="left" valign="top" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>>          </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
        <tr>
        <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
<?php
		$image_lg = mopics_get_imagebase($product_info['products_image'], DIR_WS_IMAGES . DYNAMIC_MOPICS_BIGIMAGES_DIR);
		if ($lg_image_ext = mopics_file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG . $image_lg, DYNAMIC_MOPICS_BIG_IMAGE_TYPES)) {
			$image_size = @getimagesize(DIR_FS_CATALOG . $image_lg . '.' . $lg_image_ext);
?>
         <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
           document.write('<a href="java script:popupImage(\'<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'] . '&type=' . $lg_image_ext); ?>\',\'<?php echo ((int)$image_size[1] + 30); ?>\',\'<?php echo ((int)$image_size[0] + 5); ?>\');"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?><br /><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE; ?></span></a>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
           <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link($image_lg . '.' . $lg_image_ext); ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], stripslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?><br /><span class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE; ?></span></a>
</noscript>
<?php
		} else {
         echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], stripslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);
		}
?>
             </td>
           </tr>

</table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
     $products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']); 
     require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');
     $class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;
     $pad = new $class($products_id);
     echo $pad->draw();
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
<?php
?>
     <tr>
     	<td>
			<div class="infoBox">
			</div>
  			        </div>
</td>
     </tr>
<?php
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <!-- Wish List 2.3 Start -->
               <td align="center" class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('wishlist_action', 'add_wishlist') . tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_ADD_WISHLIST, 'onClick="document.cart_quantity.action=\''. tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_wishlist') . '\';document.cart_quantity.submit();"'); ?></td>
               <!-- Wish List 2.3 End   -->
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php

//added for cross -sell
  if ( (USE_CACHE == 'true') && !SID) {
   echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
  } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
  }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
     <?php 
  	$products_new_array = array();
  	// Requete sur le meme fabricant 
  	$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id != '" . $products_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . $manufacturers_id . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name" ;
   	$products_new_split = new splitPageResults($products_new_query_raw, 40);
	// La requete depasse le nombre de pages definis dans affichage des nouveaux produits 
	if (($products_new_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3'))) {
	?>
 <tr>
       <tr>
         <td class="smallText"><?php echo $products_new_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS_NEW); ?></td>
         <td align="right" class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $products_new_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>
       </tr>
     </table></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 </tr>
 <?php
 }
?>
 <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
   <?php
	// affichage des produits 
	if ($products_new_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
   		$products_new_query = tep_db_query($products_new_split->sql_query);
   		while ($products_new = tep_db_fetch_array($products_new_query)) {
     			if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($products_new['products_id'])) {
       			$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($products_new['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
     			} else {
       			$products_price = $currencies->display_price($products_new['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products_new['products_tax_class_id']));
     			}
?>
   <tr>
     <td width="<?php echo SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH + 10; ?>" valign="top" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_new['products_image'], $products_new['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     <td valign="top" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . $products_new['products_name'] . '</a><br><b>' . $products_price; ?></td>
     <!--<td align="right" valign="middle" class="main"><?php //echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART) . '</a>'; ?></td>-->
   </tr>
   <tr>
     <td colspüan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
   </tr>
   <?php
   }
 } ?>
 </table>

Appreciate some help please.

MsKitti

Still no help?!? Can someone give me some info about installation?

• 2 weeks later...
Still no help?!? Can someone give me some info about installation?

Kitty, looks like you're using creloaded? Or is it a template contribution you have?

Anyway, the best place to look for help is the product tabs thread on the cre forum, lots of people have implemented webfx tabs on creloaded so you should find some help there. I'm not actually sure if you are actually working with this particular tab contribution anyway, your code seems a bit different.

Sorry I can't be of more help but the layout of your site looks totally different to mine.

Beer.

Edited by Beer Monster

Light, in the absence of eyes, illuminates nothing.

• 4 weeks later...
That link is to a Fixed width site and there in lies my concern.

David

A fixed width template should not pose any great problems for this contribution. However any site with BTS or STS template system or an infobox skinning contribution will encounter conflicts with this contribution (and many other contributions).

Light, in the absence of eyes, illuminates nothing.

A fixed width template should not pose any great problems for this contribution. However any site with BTS or STS template system or an infobox skinning contribution will encounter conflicts with this contribution (and many other contributions).

I actually got the tabbed panes to work wonderfully on my site. I even changed the colors and stuff so it merged flawlessly into the products details page. It truely is an awesome contribution for me and I hope to be able to change the tabs to a more "rounded tabs" look. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

David

I actually got the tabbed panes to work wonderfully on my site. I even changed the colors and stuff so it merged flawlessly into the products details page. It truely is an awesome contribution for me and I hope to be able to change the tabs to a more "rounded tabs" look. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

David

David, can you share how you got it working? I got it working, sortof, but it puts the product picture on a separate tab, the description text goes off to the right side, and the supplied productinfo.php file that came with the contribution has additional stlyes in the file that isn't described in the install file.

<style type="text/css">

<!--

/*

.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-page {

height: 700px;

overflow: auto;

}

.dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-page .dynamic-tab-pane-control .tab-page {

height: 100px;

} */

//-->

</style>

I could try to help but I know NOTHING about code and just muddled my way through it. On my site the product detail info is in the main info part of a two column site with the navigation on the left. When I first installed the tabbed panes in my product description boxes in my catalog it left me with a picture inside the first tabbed pane with the options drop-down box, add to cart, and reviews buttons above the tabs. That looked really silly to me so I looked through the code on the product_info.php and found where everything was happening. Once I realized where it was being controlled I moved the product pic code out of the description tabbed pane code and placed it above the tabs. Now my Pic is centered above the tabs, right above the buttons for product options, the add to cart, and reviews buttons. I changed the colors of everything so it matched the more grey'ish tones of my site as well.

If you think I can actually help you out I would be glad to ........................... but like I said " I know NOTHING about code."

Cheers,

David

OK........................ just when I thought everything was going so well.

I was working in Firefox, Safari, and Opera all the time and everything looks awesome!!!!!

But, when I use Internet Explorer ARRRRRGGGHHHHH................. the tabbed pane stretches out off the page to the right.

DAMN................. just when the world was perfect. Along comes MS IE!!!!!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS TO FIX THIS TROUBLESOME PROBLEM?????

DAVID