• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error ?

vwebworld

I get the following error message afer I log into admin and then click on a topic in there (like catalog or configuration):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: size() in /home/bluthrea/public_html/store/admin/includes/header.php on line 51

How can I fix this?

Thanks, Rolanf

Sounds like you added a contribution and either misses a step or removed code you were not suposed to. What was the last thing you were working on?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Sounds like you added a contribution and either misses a step or removed code you were not suposed to. What was the last thing you were working on?

I did two contributions:

column background images and

infobox header images

Both contribs seem to work... but just noticed that error when I try to

use the "admin" functions

~Roland

Well it has to have something to do with something you installed because on a stock install of osCommerce there are not 51 lines in the header.php

I would open that file in an editer, look and see what is at that line. Most contributions have a line like

//contribution name

that should let you know what you have added, or you can try and think of what you may have added that effected that file. Only things I can suggest, sorry.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

check with the contribution if you accidentally replace an admin file with a catalog file. Because the messageStack class on the catalog side has a function size() while on the admin side has a variable $size.

like this header.php looks like belonging to the catalog side

check with the contribution if you accidentally replace an admin file with a catalog file. Because the messageStack class on the catalog side has a function size() while on the admin side has a variable $size.

like this header.php looks like belonging to the catalog side

Thanks. I fixed the problem by uploading an "original" header file. :thumbsup:

Looking back.. I must have uploaded the "catalog side" into the admin

folder :-"

~Roland

Archived