• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

--> products_new.php <--

Mmm ok.. ive a lil problem here. I know the problem and I know its surely simple to fix it but god, i dont know how fix it.

On my index.php page, it's the products_new.php who open for the main page (in the middle). All open correctly, without any error coz ive removed the require('includes/application_top.php');.

But the problem is:

Without the require('includes/application_top.php'); file declared in my products_new.php, when ppl click on BUY NOW button, this message appear:

Warning: main(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cdtech/domains/cdtechstudio.info/public_html/shop/products_new.php on line 3

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cdtech/domains/cdtechstudio.info/public_html/shop/products_new.php on line 3

And i can't open this page alone (example when i click on the top right arrow of the WHAT'S NEW box who link directly to this page. I know these errors r about the require('includes/application_top.php'); declaration.. how can i fix it??? :)

In fact, all i want is: First: BUY NOW buttons works, really important

Second: can open the page alone.

Archived