• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

INDEX PAGE

absint

Help!

I Just installed oscomerce and on my index page I got lots of unnessesary text I want to get rid off. There is a line that say:

Several checks are performed to ensure a healthy setup of your online store - these checks can be disabled by editing the appropriate parameters at the bottom of the includes/application_top.php file.

I looked in to _top.php file to se if I could disable anything but I couldent find it. Anyone how can tell me how to get rid of it.

cheers

Mats

includes/languages/english/index.php

define('TEXT_MAIN', '');

This removes all of the text, but leave all the code below that in place. Before editing read the 'Parse Error?' link below my name.

Vger

Thx guys I dont know If I did exactly as you said. It was little tricky. I went in to index.php file and basicly deleted everything in "middle". I saved one line for writing. Now its nice and clean

Thx for support!!!

Thank you Jeffy for you concern and thx you for you reply. Now I know I did right which is a relief. Regarding Im newbie on this script and pretty new on PHP on that concern even though I have set up and several PHP scripts, thers always somethings new that makt it interesting. Cheers again!!!

Archived