• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Duplicate entry

AndyHearne2005

I've tried to enter some products in today and got this though i've cleared my cache but not sure what else to do

1062 - Duplicate entry '2' for key 1

insert into products_groups (products_id, customers_group_id, customers_group_price) values ('37', '2', '4.50')

[TEP STOP]

Thanks

I've tried to enter some products in today and got this though i've cleared my cache but not sure what else to do

1062 - Duplicate entry '2' for key 1

insert into products_groups (products_id, customers_group_id, customers_group_price) values ('37', '2', '4.50')

[TEP STOP]

Thanks

Andrew,

In the table products_group there is a field customers_group_id which has been set to unique.

So the same value cant be in two records for that field.

Change that value

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Andrew,

In the table products_group there is a field customers_group_id  which has been set to unique.

So the same value cant be in two records for that field.

Change that value

Satish Mantri

Ok thanks i'll give that a try - i've also done a dummy order but getting

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/andy2005/public_html/shopping/includes/functions/general.php on line 43

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/andy2005/public_html/shopping/includes/functions/general.php on line 43

Not sure what best thing is to do

Ok thanks i'll give that a try -  i've also done a dummy order but getting

Not sure what best thing is to do

Anyone? Sorry i'm seeing client soon.

Archived