• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error 1064

ise

Hi,

Just started with a osCommerce shop in the last couple of hours,I think it is great and easy to use.Just tried to buy and pay from my new site to see if it all works which it does,but when I go to veiw the orders to print the Invoice etc,it comes up with this error,and no customer details. I am totally non technical,and do not know if it is me who has done something wrong or the program.Anyone know what I should do now?

Thanks,

Ian

Orders

Order ID:

Orders

Order ID:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '3' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

- You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.customers_id = '3' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

Archived