• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cart Not Empty after Checkout

bamasluggers

I am using Pay Pal as the method for payment and I have done some testing and have one major issue. When folks sign up for an account and then purchase an item, they go through the checkout process and then pay for the item using PayPal.

When they return to the site and log back in, their cart still contains the same products that they just paid for...so my question is how do I get the cart to empty after checkout?

THANKS!

I am using Pay Pal as the method for payment and I have done some testing and have one major issue.  When folks sign up for an account and then purchase an item, they go through the checkout process and then pay for the item using PayPal.

When they return to the site and log back in, their cart still contains the same products that they just paid for...so my question is how do I get the cart to empty after checkout? 

THANKS!

Well can you tell on what page does the customer return after sucessful payment.

Is it a login page or your order processed succesfully matter that appears.

If they are coming back to login page then you need to set your paypal setting with some radio button setting kept as on.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Thanks, I will try that...is the setting you are talking about in the OS Commerce program or actually in PayPal?

Well can you tell on what page does the customer return after sucessful payment.

Is it a login page or your order processed succesfully matter that appears.

If they are coming back to login page then you need to set your paypal setting with some radio button setting kept as on.

Satish Mantri

Archived