• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Listing - root directory

alexge

Hi,

Is it possible to list products in the root directory? Seems that I can create products in the root directory, but they are not shown in the left column. Or is it supposed that every product has to be put under a directory in the root directory?

Hi,

Is it possible to list products in the root directory? Seems that I can create products in the root directory, but they are not shown in the left column. Or is it supposed that every product has to be put under a directory in the root directory?

There isn't anywhere for items in the root to be shown except for the "New Products" list for the month and in the "What's New?" from what I know.

Wes

There isn't anywhere for items in the root to be shown except for the "New Products" list for the month and in the "What's New?" from what I know.

Wes

Is there no way to list the products in the root directory in the left column? Why can only be directories? It does not make sense, right? Any ideas?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,912

Haven't tried this but it says...

"I wanted a directory tree that showed top-level categories and the products under the categories. "

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,912

Haven't tried this but it says...

"I wanted a directory tree that showed top-level categories and the products under the categories. "

Thanks wendyjames for the link. This contribution displays the categories, and the products under the categories at the same time. It's not exactly what I'm looking for. But at least customers now can directly order the product they are looking for, instead of browsing into the category first.

Archived