• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

General Feedback

UK_Copsy

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some general feedback on my store that has just gone live. Now being a complete newbie to the world of osCommerce. it took me 3 months to get my head around what it was all about, one look at PHP and i was heading for the hills.

After 3 months of trialing other software, i found myself back at the feet of OSC not knowing if i should even attempt it and make a fool of myself.

Well it's now done, from scratch, with no knowlage whatsoever and throwing caution to the wind.

One thing i must say is that the site wouldn't be where it is without the knowlage and support i have received from the community boards. Without you guys, i'd still be scratching my head.

So please, be honest but give me aa little slack as it's my first time ;)

The website is ETEK Media

http://www.etekmedia.co.uk/catalog

Thanks once again folks, you've all been great.

Mark :)

Hi,

Sorry I didn't have a whole lot of time to spend on your site, just a few things I noticed.

Nice buttons

Conditions of Use - either add something or remove it from "legal stuff" infobox

Contact info - I didn't see address or phone # anywhere; customers like to see this

Good luck.

Not much to say - it's a bit bland, but fully functional. Personally, I have never liked that opening "would you like to log in" statement - even if it is customized for the site, because it gives me the impression that I have to log in or create an account just to browse.

Looks like you've got a decent start.

Good luck.

Archived