• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to hide Catagories and their Sub Catagories

I am unable to hide specific catagories like say _New Arrivals. I have about 20 Catagories that I need to be able to hide since they include my upstream catalogs and supply cards which end users should not see. Since I automate my updates from inventorysource.com via Easy Populate, I can't just delete the directories (not to mention *I* would like to be able to see them in order to order more stuff.)

I tried the enable_disable_categories_1.6.1.1 but it didn't work. There was no checkbox, or anything to set a major catagory as not seen.

I *can* go into sub catagories and mark individual items as inactive which doesn't show them, however I don't even want the catagory or the subcatagory it and it's brothers are in. I also have to do each and every item individually if I was to use the normal way which is long and extremely tedious when you have 450 products in a single catagory split between 20 or 30 sub catagories.

I tried the enable_disable_categories_1.6.1.1 but it didn't work. There was no checkbox, or anything to set a major catagory as not seen.

I use Enable Disable Categories, and it works fine. You get a green or red dot, not a checkbox.

/Inkan

Archived