• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Well, I think I am pretty close.

bad_lemming

Apreciate the advice so far, but asthetically I think I amabout where I want to be (will probably be getting rid of the search all together for now, won't ahve taht many products.

anything else you can find would be nice, coem on, you can't tell me the site is that tight?

I think the site is really good. One of the more creative sites I have seen lately. Love some of the tshirt descriptions.

Good job :)

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 2 weeks later...
FYI the payment module on the store is now live so don't make test purchases :)

slightly more creative than the usual stock ones on display but still looks stock

you need more items and little more creativity on the column_left.php - if you've gone through the hassle of re-designing the layout elsewhere then you may as well do the column_left too

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived