• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

locator coluumn

AndyHearne2005

is there anyway i can add a locator column on the invoice so that the client can add where the item is in their garage - only to see on their side that is

not sure I understand ... do you want to add in your database where the item is found (for each product), or do you want to just create a header with an empty column that your customers will fill out?

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

not sure I understand ... do you want to add in your database where the item is found (for each product), or do you want to just create a header with an empty column that your customers will fill out?

Sorry should've been quoting their email

i mentioned before about having a locater column on the invoice. this column is basically for our use as it will tell us where the product is located in our garage (which draw number it is in). we would input this information on the screen where we add new products. but this information will not appear on the description it will only appear on the invoice only.

Thanks

Sorry should've been quoting their email

Thanks

you can use the contrib for adding new fields to the products table to add your column to the admin area for inserting/updating products.

When displaying it in the invoice, you will have to make an extra query as this info will not be covered in the order class.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived