• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Successful instal!!

wmike

Hi all,

I get the following after a supposedly successful local install.

New Installation

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: fopen(D:/XAMPP/xampp/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!.

I am then unable to get to my admin panel.

This is also accompanied by warning that my config.php can be written too - I have set these permissions via ftp - then copied the file back to my local machine for testing - Is this what's causing this error?

Any ideas, please?

Many thanks!

Cheers!

Mike

Downloading a file removes the Read Only permission - otherwise you wouldn't be able to download it. To set the permission on your computer just navigate to the file, right click, select Properties, and tick the Read Only box.

All the other errors are caused by the inability of the install programme to write data into the admin/includes/configure.php file. You'll just have to set this up manually.

Vger

Archived