• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove Oscommerce Logo

phoebe

Just wondering how you remove the Oscommerce logo at the bottom of the page and also the text just above it. I have gone through all the php files I think it could be in but cant find where the code is for it to remove.

have you modified your site beyond the typical osCommerce style? can someone tell by looking at your site design it is osCommerce?

also, i figure that if you have done the above, then you would know exactly where to remove the logo at the bottom of the page.

per the copyright, you are not to remove the information unless your site is definitely changed.

have you modified your site beyond the typical osCommerce style?  can someone tell by looking at your site design it is osCommerce?

also, i figure that if you have done the above, then you would know exactly where to remove the logo at the bottom of the page.

per the copyright, you are not to remove the information unless your site is definitely changed.

I have not gone live with my site as yet and I have not changed the design of it as yet. I am still working out how to do that. I know you can change fonts etc but exactly what I need to change in the css file I am not sure. I am also not sure how to modify the look of the website so it doesnt look like the oscommerce site.

Is there any good manuals to download that has this info in it?

First, the banner is controlled via your admin area. Click on tools then banner manager and you can shut off or totally delete that banner.

And ofcourse John was right, can't remove the copyright without modifying the site so it no longer looks like osCommerce stock.

The tips and tricks area is a good place to look to find out ways to edit your site. Also the documentation (link in my signature) has some great info in it. If you just want a link to the stylesheet definitions go here

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/C...n_and_Layout/54

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived