• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currency issue

zchlomo

Hello there storeowners.

I'm opening a new webstore for the first time and I'm wondering about one thing in the currencies area thru the admin panel.

When you use American dollars you have the "$" sign as the "Symbol left", but when you use Norwegian kroners as I am to do, you first of all don't have any symbol left but a symbol right, and the symbol is the two letters "kr". now.. here's the problem...

I can't seem to get an open space between the price of the product and the "symbol right" wich is "kr"... it shows "40kr" in stead of "40 kr" which i want it to say... For now I have just used commas to separate the prices with one decimal instead of two, so the price shown says "40,00 kr". But the real price is "40,0" and the symbol right is "0 kr".... i seriously need some help on this one :'(

I need it to say "40 kr" where the price is "40" and the symbol right is "<space>kr"

Hello there storeowners.

I'm opening a new webstore for the first time and I'm wondering about one thing in the currencies area thru the admin panel.

When you use American dollars you have the "$" sign as the "Symbol left", but when you use Norwegian kroners as I am to do, you first of all don't have any symbol left but a symbol right, and the symbol is the two letters "kr". now.. here's the problem...

I can't seem to get an open space between the price of the product and the "symbol right" wich is "kr"... it shows "40kr" in stead of "40 kr" which i want it to say... For now I have just used commas to separate the prices with one decimal instead of two, so the price shown says "40,00 kr". But the real price is "40,0" and the symbol right is "0 kr".... i seriously need some help on this one :'(

I need it to say "40 kr" where the price is "40" and the symbol right is "<space>kr"

try making it  kr

I use that for my Euros, and it displays correctly for me ... you need to check in invoices and emails if it doesn't get messed up though. I use html emails so no issues for me.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived