• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help...Can't install

williestyle

>_<

I cannot intall this "out of the box" great open source cart. I have been 7 days at it with no luck.

I get the following:

http://gym-wear.com/catalog/ (says that I do not have permission to access it)

http://gym-wear.com/catalog/index.php

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\includes\application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\includes\application_top.php on line

http://gym-wear.com/catalog/index.php

Warning: session_start(): open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY\sess_4c77e4ebc91c0a1ae114a6063cfe3e17, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:\hshome\gymwear\gym-wear.com\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 130

Warning: Unknown(): open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY\sess_4c77e4ebc91c0a1ae114a6063cfe3e17, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY) in Unknown on line 0

Folders and files set to 777

Can anyone help me install this....I will pay...Please

I cannot intall this "out of the box" great open source cart. I have been 7 days at it with no luck.

Well, first of all, the server is not set up correctly (which does not help).

Secondly you first have to install osCommerce at www.yourdomain.com/install/index.php - index.php only needs to be added because your server is not set up correctly.

When the install has been completed then you have to delete the install folder.

Read the 'Quick Install Guide' link below my name for how to install.

Vger

Archived