• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie seeking help w/ admin access error

Untamed

I've searched the topics through and done several searches and can't find this addressed... Please help. I'm feeling thoroughly lost.

I completed installation perfectly no issues - followed excellently written instructions provided by oscommerce website.

Installation was successful, but when clicking on Administration Tool rather than Catalog, I get the following error:

Warning: main(includes/classes/shopping_cart.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/U/n/t/Untamed/html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 77

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/shopping_cart.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/U/n/t/Untamed/html/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 77

I've checked and rechecked and these files are definitely there... why can't I get into my admin?

Check that all of your folders have permissions of 755, which allows other parts of the programme to access them.

You can check this using the File Manager in your web hosting control panel (if you don't know how to do it via FTP). Instead of numbers it may use tick boxes, in which case those tick boxes need to say (for Read, Write, Execute):

R R R

W

E E E

Vger

Archived