• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not emailed to me

graphicsgirl

When a customer places an order, I get no notice of it. If they pay through PayPal, PayPal notifies me of the receipt of money but otherwise I don't know that an order has been placed.

Can anyone advise me?

Check your settings in Admin,My Store and Admin, email Options

Steve

When a customer places an order, I get no notice of it. If they pay through PayPal, PayPal notifies me of the receipt of money but otherwise I don't know that an order has been placed.

Can anyone advise me?

Use Paypal IPN module that has been developed By the oscommerce team.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

With the default Pay Pal module supplied with osCommerce if a customer does not hit the Continue button at the end of the payment process with Pay Pal then they are not returned to your site and the order details don't get sent to you, and the e-mails to you and the customer don't get fired off.

You just need to go to your Pay Pal account and sign up for the auto-return feature and then you won't have to rely on people hitting the Continue button in order to get notified of orders.

Or, you can se the new osCommerce Pay Pal IPN module (the one supported by the osCommerce Team Members). which is located here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ns,2679/page,14

Vger

Can anyone advise me?

Archived