• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancier Order Process

Hi all,

Well I just installed the fancier email script onto my shop and decided to just use the "invoice.php" template instead of "fancier.php" I then went and purchased something from my shop and the email wen't through sucessfully but when I got the email it was read wird it like showed table name and stuff instead of heading. I have taken two snapshots of the email (sorry it goes right across my screen). Can anyone help me fix this as I really want to get it fixed ASAP.

fancyemail.gif This is the looks of the left hand side. The company name is alright but have a look down towards the product that was purchased. Also in the address I don't see where it got "Armavir, New Zealand" from when The country is just New Zealand.]

fancyemail2.gif This is the right hand side of the email.

I appreciate anyones help on this issue B)

You're missing a language file or at least the definitions for all of the constants.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Hi all,

Well I just installed the fancier email script onto my shop and decided to just use the "invoice.php" template instead of "fancier.php" I then went and purchased something from my shop and the email wen't through sucessfully but when I got the email it was read wird it like showed table name and stuff instead of heading. I have taken two snapshots of the email (sorry it goes right across my screen). Can anyone help me fix this as I really want to get it fixed ASAP.

fancyemail.gif This is the looks of the left hand side. The company name is alright but have a look down towards the product that was purchased. Also in the address I don't see where it got "Armavir, New Zealand" from when The country is just New Zealand.]

fancyemail2.gif This is the right hand side of the email.

I appreciate anyones help on this issue B)

Yes, you have not uploaded all the files into the correct directories....I had this problem when I first installed the fancier invoice mod but, then I uploaded it again making sure that I did it all correctly & it worked fine.

Apart from when the customer gets their invoice by email, my logo is missing & there seems to be an extra / in the path ie. catalog//images/logo.gif.....checked my paths in the config files and they are fine so if anyone has any idea as to what could be causing this then please let me know ;)

I have still had no luck with this. But now when I confirm an order with the "invoice.php" selected I get the MySQL errors below.

Warning: main(http://applebop.phillracer.com/techshop/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required in /home/phillrac/public_html/applebop/techshop/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 26

Warning: main(http://applebop.phillracer.com/techshop/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required in /home/phillrac/public_html/applebop/techshop/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 26

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'http://applebop.phillracer.com/techshop/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/phillrac/public_html/applebop/techshop/includes/modules/email_invoice/email_invoice.php on line 26

Does anyone know how to fix that or know how to fix my first question about what comes out in the email?

I have still had no luck with this. But now when I confirm an order with the "invoice.php" selected I get the MySQL errors below.

Does anyone know how to fix that or know how to fix my first question about what comes out in the email?

Did you alter the configure file correctly?

Yea I will double check the config file, I thought it might have something to do with that.

Anyone know where I can download the language file for the Fanceir Email contrib?

Thanks to everyone that has helped so far :)

I still have the email problem (see picture above)

Some people entioned it was to do with the language files I did not have for that contrib but when I downloaded the package it didn't have any language files.

Can someone please help or tell me where to get the language files from?

If no one is able to help prehaps someone could tell me how to uninstall this contrib?

I would like to get it going but it looks like no one knows where the language files are or anything.

I look forward to replys :)

Archived