• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there integr with smf, mambo, gallery2?

jinspin

Hi

I currently have mambo cms site integrated/bridged with gallery2 and smf forum.

I am a newbie with oscommerce so I was wondering is there any latest integration components or bridges there with oscommerce that I can leverage? Any walkthroughs on this stuff?

And what is the recommended best practice with oscommerce? Is it to integrate with other open source tools or to just do everything stand alone?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I currently have mambo cms site integrated/bridged with gallery2 and smf forum.

I am a newbie with oscommerce so I was wondering is there any latest integration components or bridges there with oscommerce that I can leverage?  Any walkthroughs on this stuff?

And what is the recommended best practice with oscommerce? Is it to integrate with other open source tools or to just do everything stand alone?

Thanks

... has anyone successfully installed/integrated mosCommerce/osCommerce with SMF (via the SMF bridge)?

boaz

... has anyone successfully installed/integrated mosCommerce/osCommerce with SMF (via the SMF bridge)?

boaz

Hi again folks!

This query I've cross posted at http://forum.mamboserver.com/showthread.php?t=60717

I've got a problem with my mosCommerce administrator images failing to load. :huh:

I've installed mosCommerce into the same db as Mambo (with phpShop & SMF 1.0.5 installed). After sorting out the usual teething issues (Mambo to mosC login, etc) I've logged into the Mambo backend in order to administer OSC... but:

1/ in the 'components/osCommerce' submenu in Mambo admin the 3 central images in the menu ('View Report', 'System Tools', and, 'Payment Modules') don't appear but instead show the standard 'can't find these images' placeholder (white 'doc' with central red x).

2/ when I click on 'Edit Configuration' (in the same menu) the appropriate page appears and seems to be complete but, again, with *no* images, instead showing only the 'can't find these images' placeholder!

3/ when this particular page appears the MSIE browser window shows an 'Error on page' with a reference to a URL reading, in part:

administrator/index2.php?option=com_oscommerce&osMod=configuration&selected_box=configuration

4/ I installed the sample items. When viewing the 'Manage Catalog' page all 'administrator' images fail to load. But the components/com_oscommerce/images/category_hardware.gif image does load!

I've checked all file permissions and changed them all to 777 but without success... Any ideas? >_<

Meanwhile, I'm really pleased with how things are going with Mambo/SMF/mosCommerce! Soon I might finally have a functional integrated CMS/Forum/eC solution with a single login procedure! :D

boaz

PS I'm only a short step away from removing phpShop and away we go! :P

Archived