• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UK based address book

chooch

hi

i am looking around for a contribution that works in the create_account.php

it allows a customer to sign up normally but when the customer selects country the page refreshes immediately or once the continue button is pressed... only for another dropbox to appear asking for the county?

if it is possible that there is a contribution out there that does this for other countries, ie: EC countries, canada, usa etc then that is as well and good

i have searched frantically but can't find what i'm looking for, there are similar things out there but not with the refresh page and second auto pop-up dropbox, unless i am missing something

if anyone can point me in the right direction please let me know - especially if you have it installed

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

To add UK counties to the drop-down go to Contributions and look for a UK Counties sql file, and then import it into your database via phpMyAdmin.

Vger

ok, did it but i dont get a second dropbox with the counties in it

do i have to physically changhe code on the create_account.php page?

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived