• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help me please... im new at this

IOWA

Ok so i downloaded and installed the OScommerce solution thing, im trying to customize my online store... but everytime i edit the php.. i get an error... how do i go about setting this up correctly? please go step by step, im new to php, and its taking some time to catch on to. basically all i want to do is to get my online store up and running and ill customize it later. thankyou in advance!!!!

Ok so i downloaded and installed the OScommerce solution thing, im trying to customize my online store... but everytime i edit the php.. i get an error... how do i go about setting this up correctly? please go step by step, im new to php, and its taking some time to catch on to. basically all i want to do is to get my online store up and running and ill customize it later. thankyou in advance!!!!

Which part are you trying customize?

Trev

The easiest way to edit permissions of files and folders is to use the 'File Manager' in your web hosting control panel (not your osCommerce control panel).

On Apache (Unix/Linux) servers you can also FTP to the file/folder, right click and follow the path to the CHMOD function - but this does not work on Windows servers.

Vger

Archived