• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help please,

I am trying to change the the address that the top button links to,

I understand that it deafaults to the root site folder but i need to point it to a diferent address.

Have found how to change its name or remove it in "application_top.php" but I need to give it a url

is there a wiz out there that can advise?

Thanks

Hello,

I just used this suggestion about replacing the link for the word TOP in the breadcrumb trail. Thanks for the advice, however, i seem to have one quesion about this. if i am logged in as someone and have items in my shopping cart, when i click the top link it takes me to the correct main page now but my session info is lost. Another words i have to log back in to see items in my shopping cart.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I just used this suggestion about replacing the link for the word TOP in the breadcrumb trail.  Thanks for the advice, however, i seem to have one quesion about this.  if i am logged in as someone and have items in my shopping cart, when i click the top link it takes me to the correct main page now but my session info is lost.  Another words i have to log back in to see items in my shopping cart.

Any help would be appreciated.

You need to explain where is your link page.Its on the same site or soe different site.Well If you maintain sessions in Data base and do some simple PHP tricks that should be possible.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

You need to explain where is your link page.Its on the same site or soe different site.Well If you maintain sessions in Data base and do some simple PHP tricks that should be possible.

Satish Mantri

What simple PHP tricks? I'd like to know too! And where do you change where it says "TOP" to "HOME?" I wasn't able to find it in the abovementioned file.

Also, mine says :

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);

But it's not taking me to the index.html file in my sites root folder. It did at first but for some reason it quit. I've never changed anything in this file.

What simple PHP tricks? I'd like to know too!  And where do you change where it says "TOP" to "HOME?"  I wasn't able to find it in the abovementioned file.

Also, mine says :

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);

But it's not taking me to the index.html file in my sites root folder.  It did at first but for some reason it quit.  I've never changed anything in this file.

Well appears that it goes to there and then the code on that page diverts u else where.

Please echo some dataonthat page and make out where and what details are moving you out.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived