• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

changing under subcategories

amy purple

When i click on a subcategory, i will get a table that lists all the images, products, prices, manufacturer, etc.

At the top it reads: Manufacturer Product Name+ Price Buy Now

How can i change the words at the top to say something else? I've been looking and can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

The file responsible for the listing is in catalog\includes\modules\product_listing.php

The header definitions/text are in the equivalent language files

catalog\includes\languages\<language>\manufacturers.php has the mfg related descriptions you could change.

When i click on a subcategory, i will get a table that lists all the images, products, prices, manufacturer, etc. 

At the top it reads:    Manufacturer  Product Name+  Price  Buy Now 

How can i change the words at the top to say something else?  I've been looking and can't seem to locate it.  Thanks.

you will find the headers for the product listing in index.php in includes/languages/english/index.php, and the product listing for advanced search in includes/languages/english/advanced_search.php

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived