• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best Merchant/Gateway

dlebowski

Hello,

I'm a newbie whom is very close to having my first ecommerce site up and running, but have a question on setting up a merchant account.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best merchant/gateway option for the money? Any suggestions at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

dlebowski

Hello,

I'm a newbie whom is very close to having my first ecommerce site up and running, but have a question on setting up a merchant account.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best merchant/gateway option for the money?  Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.  Thanks.

dlebowski

I was in this boat yesterday. The best information I got was doing a search on the forums for;

+authorize.net +reseller

Hope this helps.

No, go to an authorized reseller of authorize.net. They won't charge you a dime up front.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Hence the +reseller part of the search string.  ;) - Sorry, I should've spelled that out.

I went to Authorize.net's site and called what I thought was a certified reseller and he wanted to charge me $299. I have read a couple of things on PayPal Pro and that doesn't sound like all that bad of a deal.