• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help! Product Quantity stuck at 1

emilio_mar

Hi All,

If I type in a product quantity greater than 1 then when I get to order confirmation the quantity is back at 1 >_<

Editing the products there doesn't help, I still get 1 when I get back to order confirmation.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Hi All,

If I type in a product quantity greater than 1 then when I get to order confirmation the quantity is back at 1 >_<

Editing the products there doesn't help, I still get 1 when I get back to order confirmation.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

did you click on update after editing the number? if not it will not change. I made the quantity a selfsubmitting value, as I didn't consider it intuitive. It's a javascript, so for some it will not work.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

did you click on update after editing the number? if not it will not change. I made the quantity a selfsubmitting value, as I didn't consider it intuitive. It's a javascript, so for some it will not work.

:-"

Now I feel really stupid!

Spent a couple of hours looking through code to see what was wrong!

Do you perhaps have that javascript snippit?

And thanks again

:-"

Now I feel really stupid!

Spent a couple of hours looking through code to see what was wrong!

Do you perhaps have that javascript snippit?

And thanks again

well it's a VERY common mistake, you don't want your customers to have this issue.

Here you go, shopping_cart.php, line 165:

this is what I changed it to

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'center',
                                            'params' => 'class="productListing-data" valign="top"',
                                            'text' => tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4" onchange="this.form.submit()"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']));

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived