• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order editor

enurweb

Hi!

In my osCommerce webshop I have sales reports that generate sales... As I'm sure many of you have too.

The thing is that when a customer want's to delete some products from his/her order I can't edit the order. The only option is to delete the order and that is quite stupid to make the customers add a new order all the time.

Does anyone have a order editor for me that can remove og add products to orders in the admin panel? This would be nice so that the sales reports get right.

And if someone suggests that I use * Order editor.. Please let me know which version... I would like to install a version that is free of bugs if possible.

Many thanks!

Edited by enurweb

I've tried them all, and I think that this one is probably the best.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...all/search,josh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Installed this now and get this error when I try create an order:

ot_tax

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vhosts2/k/i/xxxxxx.no/www/catalog/admin/moectoe_edit_order.php:249) in /home/vhosts2/k/i/xxxxxx.no/www/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Another thing, I was really searching for a contribution that could modify orders, you know... Edit exicting ones. Not one to create totally new ones. Any ideas for an order editor?

And please include which version that is recommended if someone is to recommend * Order editor.

Installed this now and get this error when I try create an order:

ot_tax

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/vhosts2/k/i/xxxxxx.no/www/catalog/admin/moectoe_edit_order.php:249) in /home/vhosts2/k/i/xxxxxx.no/www/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Another thing, I was really searching for a contribution that could modify orders, you know... Edit exicting ones. Not one to create totally new ones. Any ideas for an order editor?

And please include which version that is recommended if someone is to recommend * Order editor.

I've never gotten MOECTO to work. It looks like you may be able to fix your problems by going to the files mentioned in your error message and make sure that you haven't got any blank lines at the bottom of the file. I use order editor but I can't tell you which version I used because I just switched computers and my record keeping isn't the greatest. I would suggest doing a backup and then trying one that will work for you.

I've never gotten MOECTO to work.

Iv'e gotten it to work on 3 or 4 stores now. If it's not working for you, then I think it might be that you didn't install it properly. A space at the end of a file is a good place to start looking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

MOECTO does both.