• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New user in dire distress..2 horrible errors

Hello,

I have not posted before but have managed thus far to set up my store using information from other peoples posts. I cannot find a post that can help me out of my hairy situation though!

I thought my store was working just fine (far from finished but working), so I tried to break it just like a user would. I noticed that when you press the browser back button after logging in to your account it comes up with two error messages. I have copied them below in the hope that more experienced person can help me with a resolution. The errors always appear in this order:

Error 1:

Warning: error_log(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/log/www/tep/page_parse_time.log) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/rikens/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/rikens/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 41

Error 2:

Warning: error_log(/var/log/www/tep/page_parse_time.log): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/rikens/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 41

I really do hope that somebody out there can help me, as I have been pulling my hair out because I am sure it is somthing really simple that I have overlooked!

Thanks

Riken :'(

Hi Vger,

I checked this and it is already on false. But I also noticed that it has a log destination of /var/log/www/tep/page_parse_time.log. Do I need to delete this?

Thanks I appreciate your help

R

Archived