• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newletter Modification

julia

I would like to modify my newletter to sent to certain groups of people. The site I'm setting up is not for the general public, but for brokers to order samples online. What I would like, is to allow a choice to send to the emails of a particular company, and/or a particular region.

I looked through the contributions, but didn't see anything obvious.

Any tips greatly appreciated. This is my 3rd OsCommerce store, will be the easiest, and Wow..is it alot quicker and less stressfull the 3rd time round, especially thanks to the forums.

Julie

AFAIK, you won't find a contribution that provides that form of functionality.

That is something that will need to be developed.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

I would like to modify my newletter to sent to certain groups of people.  The site I'm setting up is not for the general public, but for brokers to order samples online. What I would like, is to allow a choice to send to the emails of a particular company, and/or a particular region. 

I looked through the contributions, but didn't see anything obvious. 

Any tips greatly appreciated.  This is my 3rd OsCommerce store, will be the easiest, and Wow..is it alot quicker and less stressfull the 3rd time round, especially thanks to the forums.

Julie

I think you can use the Seperate Price Per Customer contrib. The author posted a mod to send mail (post 1312) by customer goup that you may be able to use for newsletters.

Archived