• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I make the 'Next' & 'previous' bigger

JemCraft

I want the 'next page' and 'previous page' and the numbers in between to be bigger so that they stand out so the customers can see them easily. If anyone knows how to put a button in here - that would be great too - I already have the gif I could use, just don't know how to insert it.

Its probably easier if you use this contribution

Julian

This is on the product info page only-sorry.

The bit you want to change is in your stylesheet.ccs i think under page results and page results hover?

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

I want the 'next page' and 'previous page' and the numbers in between to be bigger so that they stand out so the customers can see them easily.  If anyone knows how to put a button in here - that would be great too - I already have the gif I could use, just don't know how to insert it.

:rolleyes: Edit catalog/includes/products_next_previous.php and change the columns to look like this:

<td><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, "products_id=$previous&cPath=$cPath"); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('scroll_previous.gif', '<<< '. $name_array[$previous]); ?></a></td>

<td align="center" class="main"><?php //echo (PREV_NEXT_PRODUCT); ?><?php echo ($position+1 . "/" . $counter); ?></td>

<td align="right"><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, "products_id=$next_item&cPath=$cPath"); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('scroll_next.gif', $name_array[$next_item] . ' >>>'); ?></a></td>

Of course, use your gif name!

:rolleyes:  Edit catalog/includes/products_next_previous.php and change the columns to look like this:

<td><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, "products_id=$previous&cPath=$cPath"); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('scroll_previous.gif', '<<< '. $name_array[$previous]); ?></a></td>

<td align="center" class="main"><?php //echo (PREV_NEXT_PRODUCT); ?><?php echo ($position+1 . "/" . $counter); ?></td>

<td align="right"><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, "products_id=$next_item&cPath=$cPath"); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('scroll_next.gif', $name_array[$next_item] . ' >>>'); ?></a></td>

Thats only if you have the above product next/previous contribution installed?

:rolleyes:  Edit catalog/includes/products_next_previous.php and change the columns to look like this:

:P To make the text bigger, you can use a class on the columns. If you don't have one to fit your needs, you can create one in the catalog/stylesheet.css file and assign it to the column. For example:

<td class="main">

But if you use a gif, just size the gif to your liking.

Hi again

My mistake it in your style sheet under small text. If you don't want it to affect any other text, you can copy this and rename it small_text_two and edit the class line in your catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php This way you can just edit/change the second small text class in your stylesheet without it affecting anything else.

Julian

Archived