• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to integrate PayPal Website Paymements Pro

biehu

Hi !!!

I already have osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 and I need to integrate it with PayPal Website Payments Pro.

Can you give me some advices/tutorial what should I do ?

I found just one contribution 'PayPal Website Payments Pro' is it ok ?

Someone use it ? Do you have problems with integration and using it ?

Thanks for help :rolleyes:

Gretings

Biehu

these belong in the threads you found

I did not understand your reply.

I have the same question. I have been weeding through all of the forums, searching for every bit of information I can on this subject.

It would be nice if I could find a centralized place where this information can be found, without having to weed through thousands of posts.

Unless I am missing something, osCommerce has little or no documentation on how to integrate with Website Payments Pro, and PayPal's documentation is bulky but vague.

The QuickStart was a start (although I don't even remember where I got it from), but some parts of it are also vague.

I feel like I missing something. My guess is that all the information that people like Biehu or myself are looking for is all in the forums, but it would really be nice if all the steps were put into one doc somewhere.

For example, I read a lot of references about some contributions. I was finally able to find the contributions that Strike posted, but as a newby, it took me some time to figure out how to find them. Now, I am hoping that Strike or someone can help me figure out what I should do with the contributions, what changes I need to make in my osCommerce shopping cart, and what I do with the Website Payments Pro SDK that I have already uploaded.