• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

parse error on line 13?

drateiri

just curious, i didn't actually do anythign with my cart yet, except delete the pre-made categories and examples you are started with, and suddeny my site doesn't even come up an more, giving me the following error message:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/noisycri/public_html/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 13

also, i don't know how to actually customize the template for the opening page at all.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

More than likely you tried using the file manager to edit the language file index.php

You can not use the file manager that comes with osCommerce, there are known issues with it.

Your best bet would be to upload a new file and overwrite the old.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

If you do not have osCommerce files on your computer you can download the zip from the link at the top of the page. Solutions then downloads.

You will need an ftp program to upload and download files and some sort of editer to edit the files.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

now i get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_image() in /home/noisycri/public_html/index.php on line 13

i really have no idea what i'm doing, and all i'm doing is making it worse. how could i just reset all of my settings to the way they were at the very beginning?

Archived