• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayFlow Link Problem

Hey Guys,

Ok Payflow link worked fine adn then we changed hosts. Now the orders are not getting logged in the osc admin. It goes to Verisign fine and the order is logged in my verisign account and the customer gets back to my osc site but still no order gets logged.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

Hey Guys,

Ok Payflow link worked fine adn then we changed hosts. Now the orders are not getting logged in the osc admin. It goes to Verisign fine and the order is logged in my verisign account and the customer gets back to my osc site but still no order gets logged.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

you are one of several of us having this issue. Verisign denies that it is an issue on their end and attributes it to contibution issues, however I find it rather ironic that before the tranascation URL change, everything was fine. Change that on Aug 1, and we no longer get the orders logged or emailed to us.... I am still scratching my head.

you are one of several of us having this issue. Verisign denies that it is an issue on their end and attributes it to contibution issues, however I find it rather ironic that before the tranascation URL change, everything was fine. Change that on Aug 1, and we no longer get the orders logged or emailed to us.... I am still scratching my head.

well actually this worked fine until today when we switched hosts