• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Setting Up a downloads only storefront

I have installed the osCommerce app. interface in my host admistration area, and have begun to fill in all of the info. Everything looks simple enough except, I want to have a music downloads only store, am totally in the dark about how to do this. I can get the product with product info. photo etc....up and going but have no idea of how to create the checkout area where the customer downloads the file.

Is there a special add on for the admin.interface for a music download storefront.

Thanks. E.

I have installed the osCommerce app. interface in my host admistration area, and have begun to fill in all of the info. Everything looks simple enough except, I want to have a music downloads only store,  am totally in the dark about how to do this. I can get the product with product info. photo etc....up and going but have no idea of how to create the checkout area where the customer downloads the file.

Is there a special add on for the  admin.interface for a music download storefront.

Thanks. E.

Check out the following Contributions and the docs that go with them

Download controller (essential)

Master Products if you want to sell songs by albums

Easy Populate if you have loads of songs to stock the store with

There's loads of info re downloads on the forums...do a search

Mainly have patience

Steve

That would be great if I knew what all that stuff was. doing a downloads controller search didn't net much in the way of how to get it and how to add it to my package that came with my host oscommerce set up.

Is there a place where add ons like this "Download Controller" is located and available to insert into the existing protocol.

E.

Check out the following Contributions and the docs that go with them

Download controller (essential)

Master Products if you want to sell songs by albums

Easy Populate if you have loads of songs to stock the store with

There's loads of info re downloads on the forums...do a search

Mainly have patience

Steve

That would be great if I knew what all that stuff was. doing a downloads controller search didn't net much in the way of how to get it and how to add it to my package that came with my host oscommerce set up.

Is there a place where add ons like this "Download Controller" is located and available to insert into the existing protocol.

E.

Look at the top of this page,,,choose Community and then choose conytinuyions....They are all there

Steve

Archived