• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Date Example

houseofmoshen

Hi

Really stupid question but I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer. I've just finished my site and all works fine expect on the create new account form I want to change the date that it gives new account users as an example of the correct format. ie (21/05/1970) Can someone please tell me where this text is located as I'm just about cross eyed from searching all the files and I just can't see it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Really stupid question but I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer. I've just finished my site and all works fine expect on the create new account form I want to change the date that it gives new account users as an example of the correct format. ie (21/05/1970) Can someone please tell me where this text is located as I'm just about cross eyed from searching all the files and I just can't see it.

Thanks in advance.

includes/languages/english.php, lines 69, 70

// text for date of birth example

define('DOB_FORMAT_STRING', 'mm/dd/yyyy');

Same thing for other languages (where it actually shows as 21/05/1970)

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

includes/languages/english.php, lines 69, 70

// text for date of birth example

define('DOB_FORMAT_STRING', 'mm/dd/yyyy');

Same thing for other languages (where it actually shows as 21/05/1970)

Hi Allan

I tried that but now there is a big problem. When I go to create new account and put my details in and say continue it says Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/languages/english.php:336) in /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

What has gone wrong?

Thanks

Selena

Sorry but this just goes from bad to worse now my whole site has gone and it says the following

Parse error: parse error in /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php on line 483

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php:483) in /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/functions/general.php:483) in /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_not_null() in /var/www/html/onlinestore/includes/application_top.php on line 454

I didn't even change anything I just went in and looked at the file and when I went out the above errors occured.

Selena

Archived