• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving Tick Box For Vouchers

ljh23

I have been searching this forum for hours. Sorry if this is a dupe. I have the ccgv installed. It is an excellent contribution, and is working great! I want to clear up the confusion of people clicking on the redeem button after using the tick for their vouchers. I read that you need to take apart the code, and put it in a new table so that it shows up seperately. I completely understand this, but what I don't understand is how to do it. I have this piece of code in my checkout_payment.php file

echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();

When I tried tinkering with it, it did effect the area I was trying to change. But I do not know enough about code, to seperate the tick button and the redeem button. I would like the tick button to show up last, after the redeem button, if this is possible. I was hoping that someone might be able to take some time to help me figure this out. Thanks in advance!

ljh23