• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with Pay Pal Modul

conducto

For some reason when going to check out a red bar shows up on the top of the screen saying that I must first choose a payment method. I have tried everything i can think of and for some reason PayaPal is the only modul that does not show up on the payment screen.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

http://conductor-heads.com/online_store/login.php :rolleyes:

For some reason when going to check out a red bar shows up on the top of the screen saying that I must first choose a payment method. I have tried everything i can think of and for some reason PayaPal is the only modul that does not show up on the payment screen.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

http://conductor-heads.com/online_store/login.php :rolleyes:

Check that you have set a different sort order for the different payment modules...

I am only using PayPal for payment and its set to 0 and I have tried setting it to 1 and it still wont work.

Make TAx zone as none and test.If it works then you need to define them properly.

Well what happens is if you define a Tax zone and when making payment use a location not in that zone then this might happen.

If you need further assistance just drop Me a line.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

I am only using PayPal for payment and its set to 0 and I have tried setting it to 1 and it still wont work.

have you set enable this payment module to true? By default, it is set to false, even after install.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

I can add any other form of payment except PayPal. It was working fine yesterday. When checking out it does not show PayPal as a form of payment.

that has happened to me before. Deinstall, reinstall, check true for enable and repeat until it shows. Not sure what is causing it!

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Satish,

Now its not adding a tax at all. hmm

This mean you need to define the zones properly and then the Tax zone.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived